link to ad of first gen for sale - First Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
link to ad of first gen for sale
Sunday, November 27, 2011 1:35 AM
http://www.v6z24.com/ jbodyforum/wts-87-z24-cavalier-with-low-miles-t117026.html

Re: link to ad of first gen for sale
Tuesday, December 06, 2011 11:54 AM
could not get to it

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 12:16 AM
Sent me ur email and i can sent u the info.
Wednesday, December 07, 2011 5:04 AM
Wednesday, December 07, 2011 5:14 AM
decent but thats a lot of money for a 20+ year old economy car thats not mint.

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Wednesday, December 07, 2011 6:28 AM
I noticed he dropped to $1800 OBO. The dash....OUCH, and a nasty hole gouged out for a rocker switch...blah.!! Thats gonna be a PIA. Gas leaking at filter too. Looks like new exhaust & alternator. Just my opinion, but that drivers seat laughs at 75k , That interior is pulling it down but the rusting shock tower is the final nail. I think it would have been more desirable had it been a 5 spd.
I'd have to test drive it B4 paying any price first. I wouldn't mind having a Z someday, but kinda think this looks more to me as a parts machine ( great donor front end there)to keep a finer Z out there on the road. ........maybe ......maybe a $700 beater to enjoy driving a Z till a better one came along, but I'd have to see a real good motor runnin'. I might be too low ball here, but the economy is tough out there , and this one is going to need a lot of TLC...LOL....and money!!
dnaf26 did a fine job of posting picts!! That's the way to do it right!! :-)

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 6:58 AM
Actually it aint leaking fuel just took them after changing fuel filter and that piece the toggle switch was in was replaced. Any more info needed let me know
Wednesday, December 07, 2011 8:04 AM
Gotcha Dale!! IMAG0844 does show the same panel w/o the switch!! I do hope you find a good home for your Z! If the times weren't so bad I'd be fixin' this up and having a blast!! We are starting to have salary cut loose at out little plant....lost 3 this week! Gotta try and hang in there till things get better, nothing stays the same forever!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 7:14 PM
Nice shape, needs a few things that are more difficult to do, but not impossible.

Driver side crease could be a paintless dent fix... Rear strut tower is a bit concerning, should be able to find a donor and fix it properly. The dash is gonna be a pain, but doable. If it was a manual I might be interested. I love the square shape of the first gens.

Thursday, December 08, 2011 6:57 AM
I actually have another shock tower that can be welded in. Also have all the emblems and 3rd brake light for it. Also have the original build sheet. If i sell the car also i will be removing headunit only
Friday, December 16, 2011 2:29 AM
1,600 firm

Wednesday, January 11, 2012 7:05 PM
$1,500 firm if it dont sell for this I will keep it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search