2nd gens @ Bash? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2nd gens @ Bash?
Monday, June 06, 2005 5:13 PM
my favorite year of the j-body is the 2nd generation. as many of you can probably tell i live for them.

however i sold mine, and am looking into a 95 fo' doe' (four door) BUT i probably will not have it by the bash, or at least bash ready if i do get it by then so im gonna ride up with the JBOC.ORG crew.

here's my question...

How many 2g's can i expect to see?

how many of you 2g nuts are gonna be there to give me some eye candy. (if there's a asian on your car, im gonna hump both. just a heads up )

Re: 2nd gens @ Bash?
Monday, June 06, 2005 5:13 PM
sorry for the double post. my wireless connection went south.

Monday, June 06, 2005 5:41 PM
haha... what's up steng. aye, I saw this one 95 cavi, drop top that sat at this one location for like 4 months. finally I checked it out cause it was going for 3grand. turns out most of it's weather stripping and rubber was eaten to pieces and the top didn't even connect right because of it... had several dents. I seriously considered picking it up. anyhoo off the subject comment. I'd love to make the bash but I'm still a hood, paint and few other steps short of being ready for any events. I'd love to finally meet half you guys.

Originality and Creativity surpasses Popularity

Monday, June 06, 2005 5:59 PM
i should be at the bash since i'm from indiana

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Monday, June 06, 2005 6:54 PM
I'll be at both Bashes this year. JuicedZ4 will be going also (at least to the JBO Bash). And no, no Asians on my car..... my g/f would never allow it.

arch- you can show up with your car in whatever state its in and we'll be happy. Although alot of the third genners think its all about winning, I think I can speak for most if not all of the 2nd genners when I say its all about the comraderie

Monday, June 06, 2005 8:29 PM
James when u say both bashes,do u mean ur goin to the JCO bash aswell?

FDP 62MM TB, FFP Performance Chip, FFP Underdrive Pully, WAI, Hi Flow Cat, 2.5" Catback, Functional Ram Air Hood, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
Monday, June 06, 2005 8:42 PM
for us 2nd and first gen guys its about driving the car and making it there...

then whiping the smiles off all the 3rd gens with our turbo 2g's that ALWAYS are the fastest on the track. OWNAGE!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:31 AM
James Cahill wrote:

arch- you can show up with your car in whatever state its in and we'll be happy. Although alot of the third genners think its all about winning, I think I can speak for most if not all of the 2nd genners when I say its all about the comraderie

Spoken like a true 2nd gen lover! HEAR HEAR!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:12 AM
Frank will hopefully be there, since I'm thinking I will not go. So many people I go too see can't go, so... Thinking about getting all those people too my place and just have an "event" here.

Curtis
91' Turbo Z24
http://www.turboz24.com
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:01 PM
i wanna go but im not shure if ill be around
when and ware is it exatly

oh and arch if i we both endup going then youl get a surprise when you get thare ive been keeping secrets

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:30 PM
Mike Hecimovic wrote:James when u say both bashes,do u mean ur goin to the JCO bash aswell?

he is talking about the v6z24 bash

| '89 Z24 Auto | '99 Prelude 5spd | '04 GS500F | '05 HD 883L |

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:00 PM
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 2:30 AM
im going to the gm small car bash in Indy this year, kinda wondering if i should take my cavalier there or not, seems i got a couple dents in it, car is red with white fenders, front bumper, and stock z-24 hood, so kinda thinking taking it there would be a waste. what do u guys think???
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:38 AM
I wanna go

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:41 PM
it's not a waste because it's a blast to show off... no matter what it looks like.

if i had the 2g still (and it ran) i'd take it up in a second! but my luck was else where.

take it! you'll be glad ya did.

i recall seein a lotta stock cars last year. well, not alot, but a decent number. most of them were 3rd gens

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 4:21 PM
I'm trying to go, my car looks stock, has a nice stereo (I think) and some engine work...Even has some rust, but it should be there....

Everything LOUDER than everything else!!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:28 PM
SunValier wrote:i recall seein a lotta stock cars last year. well, not alot, but a decent number. most of them were 3rd gens

You were there? And you didn't say hi????!!!!! WTF???!!!!!!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:26 AM
anyone got an idea of what its going to cost to get in?? like i said my car doesnt look the greatest right now , needs paint and it wont have it by then but oh well as long as the engines in ill be there. You guys are talking about the one the 9th and 10th in indy right
Thursday, June 09, 2005 3:53 PM
its the 8th and 9th, but yes we are...

Friday, June 10, 2005 3:40 PM
Its like $35 to register I think.

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:59 AM
i won't be able to make this year's event, as much as i want to. seems i'll be in oregon for work.
something always seems to come up...
so unless curtis wants to trailer it and can talk colin into showing, well, no wagonstein this year. sorry.

Have you seen the turbo wagon?

14.069 @ 98.91mph
229.1hp & 261.7ft/lbs @ 6psi
no tuning time

Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:28 PM
this sadden's me.. ya know what... screw work! i took 2 days off

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search