Master Clutch Cylinder to Slave hydraulic line? - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Master Clutch Cylinder to Slave hydraulic line?
Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:22 AM
I just bought a new AC Delco master clutch cylinder for my sunbird but there is only one problem. I need to replace the line that runs from the master clutch cylinder to the slave cylinder on the transmission and I cannot find this part anywhere to buy?

Any suggestions would be greatttt

Re: Master Clutch Cylinder to Slave hydraulic line?
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 10:00 PM
Here is my recommendation.Check out advance auto parts.I did a search but,came up with lots of brake line parts various sizes,angles etc.Ur best bet is to go to there store if u have one and see if they list the part differently than what I saw on the online site.I am way tired to and to siff thru all the parts not knowing what it looks like is pretty hard.Worst cast is buy a line long enuff to bend to fit from the two points.But advance literally carries just about everything for our js but,not all is listed online.Hope this helps.

Thursday, August 07, 2008 9:44 PM
I did some more research on my chiltonsonline account.They use adobe and while I know the line u are talking about auto zone and advance seem to not carry this,I was like wtf.It was not listed even under transmission,or parts for that or trans lines.This is most irritating being I am way fluent with both sites and u have to be literally very specific on some parts.If I come up with the part I will post where etc to pick it up assuming its offered.U may in a worst case have to rely on a salvage yard being a line that is not prob repl alot u should not have a problem getting one.I will keep on looking 4 u.

Sunday, August 10, 2008 8:23 PM
Checked carquest they do not show the line avail.It does not mean that it may not be thru gm tho.Check gm dlrs u may be able to get it new there.That is my recom at this point.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search