puzzeled - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
puzzeled
Monday, September 20, 2010 12:33 AM
i got asked something earlyer this week that as been bugging the hell out of me aside of the BMW headlights and the Beretta front bumper what outer cars parts will fit with lil effort

Re: puzzeled
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:29 PM
I've been around 2nd gens for 12+ years now, and I've never heard that a Beretta bumper is an easy fit. Where did you hear that?

You can make anything "fit", it all depends on the amount of work you want to do. There are a bunch of suspension parts that can be used from other cars. There are a few interior things that work.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:49 AM
a buddy of mine has one on his he said it was a easy fit
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:56 AM
James Cahill wrote:I've been around 2nd gens for 12+ years now, and I've never heard that a Beretta bumper is an easy fit. Where did you hear that?

You can make anything "fit", it all depends on the amount of work you want to do. There are a bunch of suspension parts that can be used from other cars. There are a few interior things that work.

I'm curious as to what suspension parts from what cars will work.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:11 PM
justin Sexton wrote:a buddy of mine has one on his he said it was a easy fit

Pics?

Snotty Marc wrote:I'm curious as to what suspension parts from what cars will work.

Any strut cartridge with less than a 56mm diameter and the correct length (about 5 different cars). A coil-over front kit is easy to piece together. There are plenty of shocks that fit, most require just a bit of modding to the upper shock mount. You can swap to just about any GM FWD car spindle and use whatever outer CV you want (most axle shafts are the same spline count and diameter). Most Beretta parts swap over (pre-95 subframes have horizontal rear bushings, 95+ have vertical, but both still bolt in).

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:12 PM
ok thanks but what about the motor mine is a 2.2 will a 95 2.2 parts fit?
Saturday, September 25, 2010 5:37 AM
Yes. Any engine specific parts (meaning- nothing shaped for the 3rd gens, intake, exhaust tubing not counting header, etc) will fit, since the engine is the same from 92-97 (and the basic block stretches even farther than that). You should read some of the FAQs on www.v6z24.com. All this info is over there.

Saturday, September 25, 2010 10:30 AM
ugg ok ill go to that forum to thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search