1991 Chevy cavalier se light problems - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1991 Chevy cavalier se light problems
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 3:27 PM
I lent my sister the car when we were fixing her ford tarus and it was a bit rainy out. The lights had been working before i gave her the car to use and then night she got it the interior and headlights completely stopped working. I checked the fuses to make sure it wasn't that and they were all fine. When she had found out the lights stopped working she had gotten the bulbs changed and they still do not work.

Re: 1991 Chevy cavalier se light problems
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 5:31 PM
Have you checked for power and ground anywhere? I would guess it has something to do with the convenience module. Do the door locks work correctly?

Saturday, January 31, 2015 12:29 PM
i have checked the power and the ground there is no power going to any of the lights and the grounds seem to be fine.
Saturday, January 31, 2015 1:34 PM
Does the key chime work? Door locks? Parking lights? Or is the only problem with the headlights and dome light?

Saturday, January 31, 2015 2:04 PM
i don't have eletric windows or doors. i do have the key chime working but none of the interior lights work the break and reverse lights work and the indicators work and that is about all that work s
Saturday, January 31, 2015 2:57 PM
oh and the horn, 12 volt, and the baclighting to the odometer and the shifter do not work.
Thursday, June 04, 2015 9:02 PM
Check the fusible links at the starter(well thats where they on a 93'
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search