rear suspension - Page 2 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: rear suspension
Friday, March 30, 2007 7:05 AM
give it a few months before it starts to wear. good luck when you hit a good size pothole too. that air is going to have no where to go when it pushes your tire in.

Friday, March 30, 2007 7:28 AM
50 psi does not suit you.

You don't know what you're talking about and refuse to listen to people who do.

Running 50 psi in your tires is wrong and it's dangerous.

If you don't reduce the pressure to around 35 psi before driving your car again, then you're an idiot and deserve whatever bad things happen to your tires or your car because of it.

We're just just giving suggestions here. We're telling you that there is a problem, and how to fix it before you blow out a tire on the highway or something.

What part of this do you not understand?

Friday, March 30, 2007 10:20 PM
hey i had about 45 in my 215/45/17 and they wore uneven so now they have 35 in them and they are working out good thanks guys for the help
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 10:50 AM
they do suit me thats the way i want them im not asking for any advice or help so just shut up about it damn!!!
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:29 AM
They don't suit you. You're just too stupid to understand what we're saying. You shouldn't want them that way because it's wrong and dangerous.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:40 AM
are you dumb or just plain stupid? Why, WHY would you run 50 psi in tires. Common sense says hmmm I thik it should be around 35psi....DO yourself and everyone around you a favor...either lower the tire pressure or stop driving because your just waiting for a blow out to happen on the highway..

I think this is why he wont listen...
Birthday: July 2, 1989
Probably thinks he knows more than anyone around here

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:57 AM
No sense dwelling on it any more. This is the natural order of things -- Darwinism at work. Some people refuse to heed tire inflation guidelines, and others refuse to wear seatbelts. Unfortunately there are also those who refuse to use condoms, so they breed and the cycle repeats itself.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:10 AM
The only tires I've ever run 45 PSI in was my r-comp tires for autox. Highest I've ever run in street tire autocrossing is 42.

I run my 17's 37 in the front 35 in the rear when Hot, cold is 1->2 psi lower.

And YES tire pressure has a huge effect on how tires work, your actually loosing traction having the pressure that high.

-Chris

Monday, April 09, 2007 8:21 AM
but i like them the way they are and as for my age its not that i think i know everything because i dont i just know thats how i want my tires and they r goin to stay the way i have them so u might as well just shut up about it.
Monday, April 09, 2007 8:44 AM
well when you crash your car dont come back here bitching

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 5:41 PM
heh. Darwin would have loved this guy.

Friday, August 08, 2014 6:54 AM
Have your wheel bearings checked ,if that passes then move on to the next step which is a good wheel alignment and for Gods sake 32lbs of air is plenty for normal driving!

BLACKMANTIS
Friday, August 08, 2014 7:37 AM
BLACK MANTIS wrote:Have your wheel bearings checked ,if that passes then move on to the next step which is a good wheel alignment and for Gods sake 32lbs of air is plenty for normal driving!
Dude, you bumped a 7 year old thread to give advice? The guy probably doesn't even have the car anymore. LMAO

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search