are megan racing lowering springs good for a 95 cavalier? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
are megan racing lowering springs good for a 95 cavalier?
Monday, February 25, 2013 5:47 PM
i'm just lookign for something temporary for a couple months right now. i plan on going with a full tein coilover setup and antiroll bars in a couple months but i want more low now. lol only for a couple months. opinions on megan racing springs? are they any good at all for our cars? should i just wait?

Re: are megan racing lowering springs good for a 95 cavalier?
Monday, February 25, 2013 5:50 PM
Just wait. Put the money in a fund for the Teins. If you keep buying stuff to "get by" youll never have money to buy what you want haha. Patience is a virtue.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 9:10 AM
Just wait. Get the teins a little later. Tokico D Specs are also a great coilover choice and usually a little less expensive than the teins. Just throwing that out there.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 6:41 PM
What they said i have learned the hard way i did the same thing and trust me u wind up with more problems u wind up blowing tie rod ends ball joints and all kinds of suspension pieces all the time with cheap lowering yeah it might look good they rid like crap and u will be wasting a lot of money fixing all the problems they create....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search