Eibach Sportlines/Tokiko HP - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Eibach Sportlines/Tokiko HP
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:52 PM
So I got my 1st cavalier last year and absolutely love it! Except for the previous owner cut the springs and it rides like absolute crap! It is one of the bumpiest and roughest cars I have ever been in. I have been saving up money since I got it. I've saved up close to $700 for a good suspension so far. I've been looking at a set of Eibach Sportlines with Tokiko HPs. Any thoughts on em? Thx

Re: Eibach Sportlines/Tokiko HP
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:58 AM
I have a set of good used sport lines for sale. Shop around for a new set of d-specs and you will have one of the best combinations for a j IMHO.
Friday, July 26, 2013 9:25 AM
I have a set of d-specs and ground control coil sleeves with them already modified for the sleeves to fit properly I will have them shipped to your door for $700. Had them on my car for 1000miles. Found a set of actual coilovers I will be going with that is the only reason they are already off my car.

gilligan
Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:26 PM
it will cost $900 up to $1000 to lower a crappy cavalier

that is just pathetic

dont waste your money
Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:33 PM
Don't feed the trolls
Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:38 PM
^^^ so just because i say the truth (it is expensive for a cheap out of production vehicle), you are spending $1000 to lower a $3000 car ?

then i'm a troll ?

strong stupid logic
Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:54 PM
Skunk 2 coil-over kit for an 06-08 Honda civic: $1449.99
D2 Racing RS Coilovers VW Golf V R32: 958.75
Tien basic coilover Subaru STI: 855.00

As you can see by this trend suspension isn't cheap. And this was just off doing some quick searching I'm sure you could find some good deals out there if you actually tired but I'm not going to put the time and effort into feeding you anymore. And yes you're a troll as you made a whole post just to point out how "retarded" it is to lower a cavalier. See ya.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:10 PM
Saturday, August 24, 2013 3:20 PM
lol strong mad
Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:01 PM
Nope just out doing sea trails so I'm a little bored and enjoy entertaining myself here.

But back on track. Don't know if there still around since I've never looked into them but I heard Tokico Blue's are a pretty good bang for the buck. Whatever you do get rid of those cut springs as soon as you can. I assume the previous owner also cut springs on stock struts which is a safe assumption since he cheaped out on springs. Any way that thing is a time bomb on cut suspension.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:14 PM
Monday, August 26, 2013 5:29 AM
grgegre grgegr wrote:^^^ so just because i say the truth (it is expensive for a cheap out of production vehicle), you are spending $1000 to lower a $3000 car ?

then i'm a troll ?

strong stupid logic
It's not the truth that makes you a troll, it's being a troll that makes you a troll.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search