tie rods???? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
tie rods????
Tuesday, July 01, 2014 10:06 AM
Hello guys. I have a 04 cavalier and I have searched on the forums but no info so I'll ask. Has anyone had any other tie rods and ball joints and such replaced. And if so which brand should I go with I have DC sport strut bars and Megan racing spring
s. Thanks

Re: tie rods????
Tuesday, July 01, 2014 12:59 PM
ive had good luck with moog tie rods and ball joints.

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Tuesday, July 01, 2014 9:50 PM
Yea. that was my first thought Moog is pretty solid at least they have been on my other dds never bought any for my cavalier. Thanks bro I appreciate the help.
By the way do you know if Detroit axle is a actual brand or is it just a eBay store that sells made in China crap he he! Cause I spotted a whole kit with inner outer sway bar links and both ball joints for like 70$
Wednesday, July 02, 2014 10:44 AM
Detroit Axle is a reputable brand. They've been around for quite some time.

Thursday, July 03, 2014 7:10 AM
Tyler briggs wrote:Hello guys. I have a 04 cavalier and I have searched on the forums but no info so I'll ask. Has anyone had any other tie rods and ball joints and such replaced. And if so which brand should I go with I have DC sport strut bars and Megan racing spring
s. Thanks

Our Rack and Pinions, Driveshafts, and Axles are remanufatured in the USA in our Michigan facility. Our other products lines are imported, but we import good quality products. There is a lot of junk made in America and a lot of junk made in China, just the same, there is a lot of good products in being produced in both countries as well. We prefer to do business with higher quality vendors because we are not trying to scrape the bottom of the market with cheap, flimsy, products that don't last. We want our customers to recommend our products because they have had good results rather than send our products to the great scrap heap in the sky.

If you have any questions, I'm subscribed to this thread. Drop a note here and I'll be happy to help!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search