first design struts? - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
first design struts?
Tuesday, June 04, 2013 9:16 AM
looking at getting new struts for my 2002 z24. the customer service rep on this site told me the rear ones will fit from 95-2005. i found the front struts on there when i searched 1999, but not 2002. for fitment notes it says all types first design? would these fit on my 02?
heres the link http://www.primechoiceautoparts.ca/p-4955-complete-strut-assembly-new-ready-to-install-mmy-chevrolet-cavalier-1999.aspx

thanks

Re: first design struts?
Tuesday, June 04, 2013 9:20 AM
They will fit. The "first design" they're talking about is likely the strut mount up top. The mid-late 90's had a replaceable bearing unit, and was stronger. They all bolt into the car the same, though.

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 9:26 AM
Oh, awesome. Thanks a lot. I'm mostly buying it for the strut mounts, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to replace it all.

Mr. Quick wrote:They will fit. The "first design" they're talking about is likely the strut mount up top. The mid-late 90's had a replaceable bearing unit, and was stronger. They all bolt into the car the same, though.

Thursday, February 26, 2015 11:41 AM
Hey Crystal,

I bought all type first design struts from http://www.autopartsway.ca/ and looks very good but I can't fix that myself.Can you please help me regarding this?
Monday, March 02, 2015 5:23 PM
Crystal hasn't even logged into the site in a year.

You should start a new thread with a better description of your problem.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 8:09 AM
James, it was spam.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 10:08 AM
Damn. Spam bots are getting better and better. I thought he was just Canadadian.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 6:23 PM
James Cahill wrote:Damn. Spam bots are getting better and better. I thought he was just Canadadian.

James how does it feel lol. You cannot put disk brakes on the rear of a jbody. Haha

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search