Feeler: K Bar Group Purchase - Page 4 - Suspension and Brake Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Feeler: K Bar Group Purchase
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:01 PM
Several of us do. Tranny will get it made some day.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:40 PM
Once I get back on top of my car, I'll be working on it hard. It always fights me all spring, which is why I'm looking into a winter beater right now.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:37 AM
bumpity bump bump.

naow! pwease???????????????lol

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:39 AM
Minus an oil change I think I have some time on my hands this week. I'll see what I can get going tonight.

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:44 AM
will it fit an auto?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:49 AM
Installed upside down yes, just like TTR's bar.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:54 AM
auto 2200???????
Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:06 PM
Tim. what the @!#$. when am i gonna get my damn bar!

Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:09 PM
Lol, I think I still have all the steel for it. I actually have some free time if people still want them.

Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:29 PM
I want one for a LN2 manual trans
Friday, April 20, 2012 2:50 AM
I'm kInda interested, but I'm worried about ground clearance with my auto trans. Can you feel that much difference?

Friday, April 20, 2012 5:15 AM
yes, I loved mine and I'll eventually get another.

Friday, April 20, 2012 6:35 AM
I might be able to get a few pictures of the exhaust routing of an auto 2200 this weekend if that could help at all.

Friday, April 20, 2012 4:17 PM
I might be in for one.
Friday, April 20, 2012 8:44 PM
If you can make one for an auto LN2, how much would shipping be to Nova Scotia? I was tossing around the idea of making one myself, but don't have the steel or the equipment to do it. If I can get the pictures, I might have an idea that could possibly work.

Friday, April 20, 2012 9:01 PM
Designing around the Exhaust is hard enough, the Auto tranny makes it pretty much impossible to make a decent bar without loosing an inch of ground clearance. I have been toying with a few ideas for the 5 speed OHV.

Saturday, April 21, 2012 10:01 AM
I can't remember how the stock exhaust was routed, but the header I currently have on the car tucks up pretty much flat with the oil pan and transmission pan. I might just be crazy though.

Monday, April 23, 2012 1:35 AM
how much for unpainted piece, 04 ecotech 5-spd?
Monday, April 23, 2012 7:34 PM
Got sidetracked this weekend. Went to a friends to wire the HID kit up, and wound up having the upper rad hose finally give where it was rusted. Took all weekend to find a used one until I can get to a dealer to get a new one.

Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:25 AM
Transporter hasn't been on here in a while. Anyone know if this K-brace is still available from him? Looks like TTR wants $140 + shipping.

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS DRIVE STOCK"

Monday, June 06, 2016 6:16 PM
I am getting one made up as we speak from my buddy who is does welding! will have a price by weekend! and I will post pics! I have a 2001 z24 manual so I believe its pretty much bolt in and go with that car! I noticed some people posted 1 by 2 steel... in some previous posts I saw! I think that might be too tall and hit transmission ... I asked him to see if there is half inch or 5/8's but 3/4 the max if those weren't available . I told him I may have others interested! I'm not making one for the 2.2 basic version j body . it should fit the 2.2 ecotec cause exhaust in the rear! I'm located in Ontario Canada . so good for any local j-body owners who may want one . will post after the weekend .

Saturday, September 01, 2018 1:06 AM
Is the bar still available for purchase?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search