Acceleration mods - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Acceleration mods
Friday, July 09, 2010 2:17 AM
I have a 99 sunfire with the 2.2 in it and its so slow. Im not wanting a race car or anything but it would be nice not to hammer it every time i get on the interstate to get up to speed. Any ideas to add a little power im not talking about a turbo kit or anything just something small and easy to put on. I already have a cat back i removed the resonator i have ngk plugs and a intake with a k&n filter... I pretty sure its the 4 speed trany thats killing me but anybody have anything for me.

Thanks Tony

Re: Acceleration mods
Friday, July 09, 2010 2:45 AM
one
two
three
four

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Friday, July 09, 2010 3:24 PM
I already have a intake. does that shift thing really work it seems like a joke....
Friday, July 09, 2010 7:38 PM
yes the shiftplus really works.

Saturday, July 10, 2010 12:04 AM
lets see some under hood pics

z yaaaa wrote:other than the nasty hood dent, steelies, 4X4 ride heidt, crooked front license plate, body color b pillar covers, 2200, lack of tint, and overall boringness of the car id say she's perfect!

Saturday, July 10, 2010 6:59 AM
How are 3 and 4 going to help him get up to speed faster?

FU Tuning

Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:01 AM
the shift plus is a good mod and makes the trans shift faster. If anything it will trick you into thinking you are going faster while at the same time feeing neat and adding life to your transmission.

Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:13 PM
just makes it more fun to drive

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search