Rear Wheel Drive Cavy!? - Page 2 - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Rear Wheel Drive Cavy!?
Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:07 AM
Mike Robinson wrote:
Senorguitar wrote:We need to make a list of retards or a plaque of some sorts. Everytime a question like this is asked their name is added to the plaque. They then get a firm boot to the face and their car burnt to the ground with them in it.

yeah.. its people like you who fragment the reputation of forum like this.. i quite sure that eco of yours should be burnt to the ground many many many times .. i was asking for *intelligent* opinions. .the point of burning your car is quite fruitless due the fact you seem absolutely morally bankrupt!.. imho its people like you who haven't got one creative thought in their head. try comming up with your own mod!..

Wow.... :

1)it was a joke, deal with it.
2)nice you're car sucks comeback
3)RWD is not a new idea, or creative. It's been done in both a sunfire and a cavalier. Even if it had never been done, saying I want to make X car more like Y car, is not creative. Adding a fifth wheel to your car would be "creative". Go try that.

And for he record I'm not trying to defend senorguitar, you're response was just stupid and I felt like getting involved for no apparent reason.

Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:38 AM
yeah.. i made no reference stating that his was an "original" Concept.. I really don't care..the comment about burning the car was well lets say quite bland.. and yea i agree with the plaque. lol that was a good idea..
Sunday, August 01, 2010 11:52 PM
Mike Robinson wrote:i was talking to someone to day about how much better a rear wheel drive feels with a little power .. anyone have an idea where to start to mod a cavi to rwd?

I think if you want to make a RWD Cavalier or sunfire just in my personal opinion go mr2 and put the motor in the back and take out the back seat if you dont have enough room for the engine. Turn the back part of the car into a hatch it would deff be tons of work and cost some $$$$ and would take some one who knows there $h!t to pull it off. I just think it would prob be a little easier than trying to make it a RWD with the motor in the front. Granted you would have to figure out something for the usless space you now have were your motor was sitting in the front. Work something out for your suspesion and steering but im sure with the right person who yet again like i said has the ""BRAINS AND SKILL""" to do something like this. But in my second opion if you dont know were to start and are asking for help with something like this your getting WAYYY ahead of your self and you are bound to trip and bust your face on the concreat bc you forgot the most important thing when you put your shoes on "TIE THE MF FIRST" and start out with small steps get rich then try something like this. This question gets beat to death all the time!!! look in the forms befor posting questions you will avoid plenty of trouble that way there are tons of these either locked and or the people who started them getting murderd by every one on the org and in my opinion thats wrong but sometimes i feel the same way if something like this hasnt made the sticky on the Newbies hand book of "QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD NOT F*&^* ASK" on the org it needs to!!! >:o

Monday, August 02, 2010 2:18 AM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:
Mike Robinson wrote:i was talking to someone to day about how much better a rear wheel drive feels with a little power .. anyone have an idea where to start to mod a cavi to rwd?

I think if you want to make a RWD Cavalier or sunfire just in my personal opinion go mr2 and put the motor in the back and take out the back seat if you dont have enough room for the engine. Turn the back part of the car into a hatch it would deff be tons of work and cost some $$$$ and would take some one who knows there $h!t to pull it off. I just think it would prob be a little easier than trying to make it a RWD with the motor in the front. Granted you would have to figure out something for the usless space you now have were your motor was sitting in the front. Work something out for your suspesion and steering but im sure with the right person who yet again like i said has the ""BRAINS AND SKILL""" to do something like this. But in my second opion if you dont know were to start and are asking for help with something like this your getting WAYYY ahead of your self and you are bound to trip and bust your face on the concreat bc you forgot the most important thing when you put your shoes on "TIE THE MF FIRST" and start out with small steps get rich then try something like this. This question gets beat to death all the time!!! look in the forms befor posting questions you will avoid plenty of trouble that way there are tons of these either locked and or the people who started them getting murderd by every one on the org and in my opinion thats wrong but sometimes i feel the same way if something like this hasnt made the sticky on the Newbies hand book of "QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD NOT F*&^* ASK" on the org it needs to!!! >:o

Why wake the dead?
Monday, August 02, 2010 6:46 PM
Micheal Comeaux wrote:

This post makes my head hurt.

Sunday, August 15, 2010 3:09 PM
Ok, I think this guy doesn't know enough to even think about a mod like that....but some of you guys need to shut your damn mouths. People get on forums to get answers. Not everyone is born knowing that this stuff is STUPID hard to do, and thats only if its possible....

So come on guys, don't act like the Honda loving puss-bags
Sunday, August 15, 2010 8:35 PM
Jake Stewart wrote:Ok, I think this guy doesn't know enough to even think about a mod like that....but some of you guys need to shut your damn mouths. People get on forums to get answers. Not everyone is born knowing that this stuff is STUPID hard to do, and thats only if its possible....

So come on guys, don't act like the Honda loving puss-bags

Dude it gets asked at least every 2 weeks. A simple search function would have answered this one back when it was asked, then someone woke it back up. Chill man. Hang out long enough someone else will usually ask your already answered a million times question. and get bashed over it. Its an org thing.

Your WHAT hurts?
Monday, August 16, 2010 12:58 PM
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search