IT HELPS WITH MY CONVERTIBLE CAVALIER FROM GUATEMALA CLUB CHERVOLET - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
IT HELPS WITH MY CONVERTIBLE CAVALIER FROM GUATEMALA CLUB CHERVOLET
Saturday, September 04, 2010 1:48 AM
HELLO TO ALL IS IT A TASTE TO KNOW THAT THERE EXISTS A GROUP OF PERSONS THAT HAS THIS CAR AND THAT A FORUM EXISTS FOR THE CHEVROLET CAVALIER, I GREET HIM FROM GUATEMALA, MODEL NEEDED HELP WITH MY CAVALIER Z24 CONVERTIBLE 98 I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE BONNET IT NEITHER RAISES ME TO REMOVE NOR LOWERS THE ITENTO TO ME BUT AS WHAT CURRENT DOES NOT COME TO HIM I DO NOT THINK WHERE DOES THE RELAY GO?? OF THE BONNET OR SOME FUSE OR SOME ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM THAT HE SAYS TO ME WHERE TO GO AWAY NEEDED HELP THANK YOU.

Re: IT HELPS WITH MY CONVERTIBLE CAVALIER FROM GUATEMALA CLUB CHERVOLET
Saturday, September 04, 2010 4:55 AM
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!

Edit: due to bypassing of language filter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 06, 2010 2:09 PM

Saturday, September 04, 2010 4:58 AM
I feel like there might be some type of language barrier here..

eat da poo poo

Saturday, September 04, 2010 5:27 AM
i think his convertible top (bonnet is normally a trunk for other countries so i could be wrong) won't go up or down. he doesnt know whether it has lost power (current) or a fuse is blown. but i know nothing of convertibles so i'll leave that problem for yall. i would say it's the motor mechanism itself if i had to guess
Saturday, September 04, 2010 7:25 AM
Quote:

(bonnet is normally a trunk for other countries so i could be wrong)

I believe boot is the trunk
Bonnet is the hood.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Saturday, September 04, 2010 11:59 AM
aver amigo de guatemala. yo hablo y entiendo español... escribe tu problema en español y yo lo traducire en ingles para ke otros entiendan..yo tengo tambien un convertible de 2 puertas. No uses traductores como el ke usastes.. no se le entiende nada.. bueno gracias y espero tu respuesta... desde Mexico/Estados Unidos.
Saturday, September 04, 2010 12:48 PM
Perroloco . wrote:aver amigo de guatemala. yo hablo y entiendo español... escribe tu problema en español y yo lo traducire en ingles para ke otros entiendan..yo tengo tambien un convertible de 2 puertas. No uses traductores como el ke usastes.. no se le entiende nada.. bueno gracias y espero tu respuesta... desde Mexico/Estados Unidos.[/q

hola que BIEN amigo que entendas español por que se me dificulta mucho el ingles solo por traductor por lo visto no lo tradujo bien, MI PROBLEMA ES EL SIGUIENTE TENGO UN CAVALIER Z24 CONVERTIBLE MODELO 98, EL PROBLEMA QUE TENGO AHORITA ES QUE MI CONVERTIBLE NO ABRE NI CIERRA COMO QUE NO LE LLEGA CORRIENTE Y NO ENCUENTRO DONDE LLEVA LOS FUSIBLES DE LA CAPOTA NO SE POR DONDE BUSCAR SERA QUE USTEDES ME PODRÁN AYUDAR??? GRACIAS Y ES UN GUSTO SABER QUE EXISTE UN FORO DE CAVALIER.
Saturday, September 04, 2010 2:29 PM
since yo no hablo espanol, is he saying that his top wont raise/lower and he wants to know how to troubleshoot it with a wiring diagram or where to replace a fuse? have him look here first for plenty of vert info. not sure what to tell him if he cant understand the instructions, but its a start at least.

alberto: buenas suerte amigo

Saturday, September 04, 2010 8:32 PM
(tabs) wrote:since yo no hablo espanol, is he saying that his top wont raise/lower and he wants to know how to troubleshoot it with a wiring diagram or where to replace a fuse? have him look here first for plenty of vert info. not sure what to tell him if he cant understand the instructions, but its a start at least.

gracias amigo buena onda!!!!! que bonito tu cavalier
Saturday, September 04, 2010 8:43 PM
tabs he likes your cav,
alberto bueno suerte

Saturday, September 04, 2010 8:45 PM
i wonder if he used an online translator? those things suck so bad. if anything try using the manual over ride until you get the relays or motors replaced.

Sunday, September 05, 2010 8:49 AM
A sunfire at work had this problem, the motors would turn but the shaft would just spin in the gear. we could have just welded the gear to the shaft, but seeing how I work at a garage, we just replaced the motors.

- Your not-so-local, untrained, uncertified, backyard mechanic. But my @!#$ runs
Monday, September 06, 2010 12:40 PM
Godspeed wrote:WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!

ahahahahahaha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 06, 2010 2:09 PM

Monday, September 13, 2010 12:37 PM
(tabs) wrote:since yo no hablo espanol, is he saying that his top wont raise/lower and he wants to know how to troubleshoot it with a wiring diagram or where to replace a fuse? have him look here first for plenty of vert info. not sure what to tell him if he cant understand the instructions, but its a start at least.

Exacto haz click on ese link ke te dijeron ahi hay mucha informacion sobre la capota.

and yes.. your correct (tabs) he saying what you said. Hes convertible wont raise/lower like is not recieving any current. and he wanted to know where the fuses or how to trouble shot.
Monday, September 13, 2010 1:04 PM
Alberto, por favor desviarse el cerradura de capital. En internet, las capitales son como gritar.

Bienvenido al sitio web de J-body.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 4:55 PM
Un traductor que funciona bastante bien aqui el link http://tradukka.com/ si no funciona el link buscalo con google
Saludos.
Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:28 PM
wtf wheres the press 1 button for this tread.

Saturday, September 18, 2010 9:43 PM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:wtf wheres the press 1 button for this tread.

i was looking for the closed caption options.

Monday, September 20, 2010 6:54 PM
bluedriftcavy(a.k.a. wayne) wrote:wtf wheres the press 1 button for this tread.

lol
Friday, January 14, 2011 10:15 PM
Omg I think I just tinkled myself this is ,.'"#*?!/+@ funny those translating websites SUCK

Modding my j since I found the org
Re: IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN
Wednesday, February 02, 2011 11:58 AM
LOL. Back from the dead.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search