Turn signals and hazards don't work - Third Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turn signals and hazards don't work
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 8:50 AM
On my 2004 cavalier I get nothing. Is this the flasher ? Where is the flasher located? I have replaced flashers on other cars and never been too much of a problem but I can't seem to find it on this car .

Re: Turn signals and hazards don't work
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 10:14 AM
Flasher is a bright green little plastic cube, mounted up behind the dash at the top of the accelerator pedal's metal brace.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:41 PM
John Lenko wrote:Flasher is a bright green little plastic cube, mounted up behind the dash at the top of the accelerator pedal's metal brace.

OK that is what I thought. I bought a new one and still nothing.
Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:57 PM
Did you check the fuse? I had this same problem on my car. I found an exposed wire on one of my front turn signals causing it to short out and blow the fuse.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:35 PM
lafonjef wrote:Did you check the fuse? I had this same problem on my car. I found an exposed wire on one of my front turn signals causing it to short out and blow the fuse.

Yes I checked the fuse. Which is what it turned out to be. I pulled the fuse out to see if that would fix my fan switch would not come on( which it did) and forget to replace the switch. Sometimes I feel so stupid
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search