nitro on stock 2.2???possible?? - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
nitro on stock 2.2???possible??
Monday, December 04, 2006 5:38 PM
is it possible to do a nitro kit on stock 2.2 non eco....?????and wht price am i looking at?

Re: nitro on stock 2.2???possible??
Monday, December 04, 2006 5:55 PM
Nitromethane? Or Nitrous oxide? Yes, you can run a nitrous oxide kit, but you can not run Nitromethane, as that is a corrosive fuel that requires specific types of seals and hardline that is resistant to that type of corrosive fuel, which your car does not have.

I figure you're talking about nitrous oxide, but I figured I'd let you in on what "Nitro" really is. You'll find yourself wishing for a flamesuit if you ask questions like that here, especially using terms like "nitro" and "NOS".

Good luck.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006 8:40 AM
travis kemp wrote:is it possible to do a nitro kit on stock 2.2 non eco....?????and wht price am i looking at?

you do realize that the internet is a powerful tool, you can pretty much find ANYTHING you are looking for, if you actually SEARCH.....

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:59 AM
hello my noobish j-body.orger guy. I will answer your nitrous(or n20, the bottle, spray, the sauce, juice, etc....use these words bc they prevent pwnage) question for you. You can most def run spray on your motor. Supposedly the 50 shot is very safe to run. That is what I am currently jetted at and it def makes a diff, but you always want more. Most people run the 75 shot, and a couple are even brave enough to run 100+(bball is the most well known for this). I would say if your just going to stay around 50 get a dry kit...Anything more then that would be wise to run wet bc of the fuel system on our cars. I can talk to you all day about this, but you really need to just get on her and look around. You will find TONS of info on these forums. We are fortunate to have such a huge forum with lots of info. Use the search button and start absorbin info.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 6:37 PM
Volumeking333(Ryan) wrote:
travis kemp wrote:is it possible to do a nitro kit on stock 2.2 non eco....?????and wht price am i looking at?

you do realize that the internet is a powerful tool, you can pretty much find ANYTHING you are looking for, if you actually SEARCH.....

why dont you just quit being a dick and post @!#$ that pertains to his question instead making yourself mount up to being a dick this is why no one likes to ask questions here because of people like you....... he would rather ask at a j-body organazation where @!#$ has been done before!!
yeah its stock wanna race and find out if it is?

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 8:05 PM
Quote:

why dont you just quit being a dick and post @!#$ that pertains to his question instead making yourself mount up to being a dick this is why no one likes to ask questions here because of people like you....... he would rather ask at a j-body organazation where @!#$ has been done before!!
lol..it sure as hell looks like people like to ask questions to me, hell they are even the same question...hence the reason why i said search..

geez if you look 6 posts down on the front page, there is a post about a GP, gee you think if you looked you would see how much and where to get it??? doesn't to waste space like this thread..

how about next time you answer his question if your so concerned about it being answer and i'll answer with my dicly responses alright?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 1:46 PM
true
but you dont need to come off as a douche bag about it. kid needs help help him and then tell him whats up thats all im trying to say here...dont make enemy's for when you need help they'll help you..

Built&Boosted moar

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 2:03 PM
you can give a hungary man a fish and he'll eat for a day, or you can teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:19 PM
RyZ96 wrote:you can give a hungary man a fish and he'll eat for a day, or you can teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime

lmao. well spoken

Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:35 AM
RyZ96 wrote:you can give a hungary man a fish and he'll eat for a day, or you can teach him to fish and feed him for a lifetime
i will agree with you on that 1OO%

Built&Boosted moar

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search