Bottle Warmer - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bottle Warmer
Friday, December 08, 2006 10:48 AM
Ok this is probably going to sound weird or be confusing to some but i'll give it at shot.

Long story short, my valves for my bags are getting stuck open due to the cold weather. over time the rubber seal thats inside the valve starts to get less stiff and when its cold can cause the valve to stay open. I got off the phone w/ easystreet and Jim from easystreet told me that he has heard about this alot and told me that NX makes a little 12v sticker (quote from him so dont hold me to it if thats not true) that you can put on the tank or valves to bring the temp so it wont stick. Now i searched their site and didnt see anything like this. Im not sure if he meant the actual bottle warmer that wraps the tank or not but he said several times its just a sticker that sticks to the tank so i dont think he was actually talking about something wrapping the tank. Has anyone ever heard of this or used such a thing? If so does anyone have a link? If worse comes to worse i guess i could get the bottle warmer for the tank and wrap it. Just wondering if any of you nitrous experts heard of something like this.

Re: Bottle Warmer
Friday, December 08, 2006 11:11 AM
I think he was talking about the whole warmer, but who knows. Either way, it sounds like a cool idea. Hopefully somebody else can be more helpful. I've never heard of anything like that tho....

Friday, December 08, 2006 11:23 AM
yea thats why i said dont quote me on that cuz it doesnt sound right to me when he said it but he said several times that its a sticker and that it sticks to the tank. i couldnt picture such a thing so i figured id ask you guys. Id email NX but their site sucks and when you hit contact us it gives you something to each different department or crap i dont need, i just need regular customer service.

Monday, December 11, 2006 12:26 PM
guess no one knows

Monday, December 11, 2006 12:33 PM
never heard of a sticker that will warm the bottle.. i for one dont see how a label with an adhesive backing would keep the bottle warm...

maybe its one of those fish tank heaters though.... only thing i can think of....

Monday, December 11, 2006 7:09 PM
Dick's sporting goods and Bass Pro Shops sells hand and foot warmers that basically puts you in the sense of a icy/hot patch without the icy! That's the only product I know of that could work in the same sense! I think it gets to around only 80degrees max though for a 15/30min time period!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 3:49 AM
Bballjamal (Cav-AtL) wrote:Dick's sporting goods and Bass Pro Shops sells hand and foot warmers that basically puts you in the sense of a icy/hot patch without the icy! That's the only product I know of that could work in the same sense! I think it gets to around only 80degrees max though for a 15/30min time period!

good deal thanks i didnt think of that. do you happen to know any truth about these so called stickers? it doesnt seem real to me. he said you just stick like 4 of them to the tank and it will keep the tank at about 35 degrees.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:21 PM
i asked home medical equipment about these today, cause they deal with air cylinders and such... and they said theyd never heard of them... from a medical standpoint that is.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:26 AM
well ill try to email NX and let you guys know

Friday, December 15, 2006 5:49 AM
Try looking here.

www.archeat.com

They make several sizes of 12V and 120V heaters.
Friday, December 15, 2006 7:35 AM
thanks forthat link... those bottle warmers are cheap....

Friday, December 15, 2006 12:08 PM
well they do exist:
http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm/Outdoor-and-RV-Accessories/Maintaining-Your-RV/Sanitation--Sewer/Sewer-Accessories/12V/110V-Dual-Voltage-Tank-Heater/skunum=15706< br /> jsut really large and 120AC......ill keep looking

edit:
http://www.telescope.com/jump.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&itemID=10

they call them dew zappers, to prevent condensation on telescopes. run off 12v dc, pliable and adhesive.

i accept payment in blowjobs, money, or a simple thank you (first two prefered)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, December 15, 2006 12:16 PM

My car may run 18s, but I can do your taxes in 10 seconds flat.
JBO lube - they would never have enough in stock and we'd never see RodimusPrime again
Monday, December 18, 2006 6:13 PM
look for tank heaters for rv, they run on 12volt, and use a sticker backing to attach them, i would assume this is what he is talking about

Its not how fast your car goes....its how much nerve the driver has to push it that fast.
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:25 PM
thanks

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:27 PM
but exactly what is the benfit over a normal bottle warmer??

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search