50-75 shot dry - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 50-75 shot dry
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 3:40 PM
Agent Omega wrote:Wow...what a come-back...that one hurt. Btw, nice pics of the fat chick in AG. You sleep with that? My condolences

I would hardly call 5'2" and 120lbs. fat, but hey, if you like the anerexic chicks that's cool.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:38 AM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:How about this,you can race Curtis with your "bulletproof" motor and then run your mouth to him,and if a comment calling you a 12 yr. girl offends you THAT much then you should not post on the JBO anymore.

My motor isn't "bulletproof," it's bulletproof. It's built to handle whatever boost I throw at it and nitrous on top of that. Races sound fine by me. Guess you'll have to wait 'til next season, though. Right, I'll not post on the JBO anymore. I've only been on this site for 7 years and building products for board members for 4 years. Yeah...it'd definitely be in the best interest of the site for me to disappear.

Skunk v.2K4 wrote:
Agent Omega wrote:Wow...what a come-back...that one hurt. Btw, nice pics of the fat chick in AG. You sleep with that? My condolences

I would hardly call 5'2" and 120lbs. fat, but hey, if you like the anerexic chicks that's cool.

I was more-so referring to body-type and all that cottage cheese on her stomach when she's sitting. Anorexic girls for me? Nah. But girls with a killer body like my girlfriend? Yes

BOOSTED (the sticker guy!) wrote:lol at this thread.

I know, right?!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:30 AM
Omega you'll be lucky if you hit mid 13's with that bulletproof motor of yours. Oh yeah thats with boost and juice.

And if you are gonna talk @!#$ in the nitrous forum make sure its about nitrous not about your little 2.2 ohv being boosted. You wanna brag about it , go the boost forum and brag all you want but this is not he place for it.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:45 AM
Well said Almir ,well said.He's just another one of those guys who thinks HE knows all and everyone else is less intelligent.And the fact that he works at a fab shop,whopeeeeyyyyy!!RD FABS is so dam overpriced,what a joke.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:30 AM
You guys crack me up... Oooh...you have a few more stock horsepower from your 2.4...color me impressed. We can take this to the track any time you wish. I'm glad you think our hand-fabbed products are over-priced. Funny, though...not many other people do (who CARE about quality, that is.) We're busy non-stop.

rollie785 (Almir) wrote:Omega you'll be lucky if you hit mid 13's with that bulletproof motor of yours. Oh yeah thats with boost and juice.

And if you are gonna talk @!#$ in the nitrous forum make sure its about nitrous not about your little 2.2 ohv being boosted. You wanna brag about it , go the boost forum and brag all you want but this is not he place for it.

Where the hell did you come from? Go back to the garage...your car needs the attention. Talk to me when you have a list of mods worth mentioning. You obviously don't know much about built motors. 13's? That made me laugh

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 10:38 AM
Next season ,you name the place and time

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:06 AM
DONE - Esta Drag Strip or Maple Grove Raceway

Hope you bring more than a stock motor and spray, though.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:00 PM
oooh... maybe i'll tag along with the S/c'd eco motor swap and see what she does.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:06 PM
yeah and I'll have the Skunk tag along if you guys want to take a stab at him as well.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:24 PM
The more the merrier; I'll be sure to bring our RHD Civic as well

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 2:00 PM
Are you done taking shots at my EX-girlfriend yet? Seriously you think you're getting to me? Try again dude. Yeah I'm still sleeping w/ her so what's your point. I could think of at least 20 people that would jump at the chance to be w/ a girl like that. But this is not the place to discuss that.

This Is

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 2:27 PM
Agent Omega wrote:The more the merrier; I'll be sure to bring our RHD Civic as well

this guys a joke!! lmao...

so if your profile doesn't have a "list" of mods. you don't know about cars like he does?... ha what a loser.

sounds to me like someone who thinks he's on top and really at the bottom. lol

so if he can't win with the j, he'll bring the jdm. lmao, that's hilarious!!!

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:27 PM
Agent Omega wrote:I'm glad you think our hand-fabbed products are over-priced. Funny, though...not many other people do (who CARE about quality, that is.)

go whine about your quality to ryan (darkstars) ill betcha he's got something to say about it.

Agent Omega wrote:You obviously don't know much about built motors. 13's? That made me laugh

right, talk is cheap dood. please provide dyno #'s and track times.

Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:04 AM
Damn Omega here you go talking out of your ass again man. I might not know much about built engines like some of these guys do on this site. But I know one thing for sure that you are not gonna touch mid 13's.

Ok you have a 2.2 ohv thats an auto, now just to remind you that stock 2.2 ohv with an auto trans runs anywhere from mid 16 to 17 on 1/4 right. Right. So what you are telling us is that your bulletproof motor with a turbo and some juice is gonna touch mid 13's all i have to say to you is good luck.

Now for you dissing my car, go ahead man i don't care talk all you want its a @!#$en sleeper man. How many stock looking cavaliers do you see driving around with a bottle strapped in the back, not many. So talk all you want but hopefully by next summer my motor will be built for juice. Oh yeah and cute little rice burner you got up there, lol.
Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:52 AM
rollie785 (Almir) wrote:Damn Omega here you go talking out of your ass again man. I might not know much about built engines like some of these guys do on this site. But I know one thing for sure that you are not gonna touch mid 13's.

Ok you have a 2.2 ohv thats an auto, now just to remind you that stock 2.2 ohv with an auto trans runs anywhere from mid 16 to 17 on 1/4 right. Right. So what you are telling us is that your bulletproof motor with a turbo and some juice is gonna touch mid 13's all i have to say to you is good luck.

Now for you dissing my car, go ahead man i don't care talk all you want its a @!#$en sleeper man. How many stock looking cavaliers do you see driving around with a bottle strapped in the back, not many. So talk all you want but hopefully by next summer my motor will be built for juice. Oh yeah and cute little rice burner you got up there, lol.

Once again, the more you talk, the dumber you sound. Rice burner? A RHD rust-free Civic with 15 pieces of JDM and 400h.p. is "rice?" Go watch F&F again. And btw...TONS of guys run stock cars with a bottle. Congratulations! My car's slow is what you're saying. See you at the track

z yaaaa:

Last I knew, that problem was resolved. If you think a custom shop isn't gonna have at least ONE fitment issue (that we weren't aware of) over the course of dealing with hundreds of customers, you're smoking crack.

fpz24 (Akira):

No, I'll bring all our custom cars just to show what we can do. The RHD Civic, the Fire, the Eco-swapped, blown Cavalier, the RWD '96 Grand Prix and the Cobalt SS. Problem with that?

Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:42 AM
Well im not about to drive 8 hours just to race your stupid ass. You know all these arguments can go on for ever. So this is where its going to end.
Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:12 PM
wow... i had no idea you owned all those cars?!?! my bad... yeah, you sure showed me..

sorry, but i think you missed my point so go back and turn your little brain on to read it again... then, come back with something a ricer would say and THINK your making sense.

GL

Thursday, October 11, 2007 7:38 PM
Forget him Omar,he's just another sh*italker like Whiteboy and the fact that he says"Oh I've been a member for 5 or 7yrs" yet he can't even go premium to help support this site,odd huh?

Agent:We aren't interested in your companies cars,that Civic is impressive,H22 right?but we could honestly careless,if you want to run the company cars then run against someone like Hahn,the whole start to all of this was you calling me out by saying I know nothing about nitrous,that statement is incorrect,I know from exp. and from researching.If more people researched off this site they might know a little more coming onto this site.Next time word it differently,maybe like "Well I happen to disagree,with your so called advice"Learn to use the English language to insult someone in a more intelligent manner.

Friday, October 12, 2007 5:42 AM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:Forget him Omar,he's just another sh*italker like Whiteboy and the fact that he says"Oh I've been a member for 5 or 7yrs" yet he can't even go premium to help support this site,odd huh?

Agent:We aren't interested in your companies cars,that Civic is impressive,H22 right?but we could honestly careless,if you want to run the company cars then run against someone like Hahn,the whole start to all of this was you calling me out by saying I know nothing about nitrous,that statement is incorrect,I know from exp. and from researching.If more people researched off this site they might know a little more coming onto this site.Next time word it differently,maybe like "Well I happen to disagree,with your so called advice"Learn to use the English language to insult someone in a more intelligent manner.

Um, well...actually I was Premium for a while on here. Don't frequent much anymore except here and there so I let it run out.

I believe the motor setup is a B16/B18 combo with Spoon internals, but I don't keep track of his specs as much as I should. All I know for a fact is how he's doing on the dyno b/c that's what matters most to me. I know PLENTY about nitrous and I give good advice, despite what you may think. What set ME off was an ongoing thing...the fact that every person on here bags on dry kits and always leads people to wet. So I went a little overboard--it happens. It stems from reading post after post of wet kit propoganda.

fpz24 (Akira) wrote:wow... i had no idea you owned all those cars?!?! my bad... yeah, you sure showed me..

sorry, but i think you missed my point so go back and turn your little brain on to read it again... then, come back with something a ricer would say and THINK your making sense.

GL

Well, you missed MY point as well, sooo... I can read just fine. I read what you said. It was mostly just "fluff." This' between me and Biggs anyway. Do us both a favor and keep your last-minute-opinions to yourself if you can't join the convo. from the beginning.

Friday, October 12, 2007 8:34 AM
honestly, id love to hear more about the RWD grand prix...

Friday, October 12, 2007 8:57 AM
1996 Grand Prix:

*Built 3100 V6; 268h.p. all motor before stand-alone
*NOS Fogger Setup; 200 Shot
*Monster Transmissions 700R RWD Tranny
*(Sectioned Out) 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT Cradle and Pig

Pictures are waaaaay out of date
The motor is mounted solid and sideways, the tranny is mounted, the rear-end is permanently installed as is the coilover suspension. Needs the tunnel finished, drive shaft to be made and for me to wire in the stand-alone. We work on this car when we get a chance, which isn't as often as we'd like.

Friday, October 12, 2007 12:44 PM
i'm so sorry man. i'll mind my own business next time. i forgot this wasn't public forum. i guess the "fluff" didn't make you want to retaliate... *sarcasm*

Friday, October 12, 2007 4:00 PM
wow, i take it the engine sideways pics are old? shouldnt the motor be front to back???

nice...

Sunday, October 14, 2007 7:54 AM
Yes--there's no pics on the website of the motor mounted front to back. Our web guy was never told to load them up.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 1:21 AM
z yaaaa wrote:
Agent Omega wrote:I'm glad you think our hand-fabbed products are over-priced. Funny, though...not many other people do (who CARE about quality, that is.)

go whine about your quality to ryan (darkstars) ill betcha he's got something to say about it.

Agent Omega wrote:You obviously don't know much about built motors. 13's? That made me laugh

right, talk is cheap dood. please provide dyno #'s and track times.

I know its late to jump in but.......did you personally own or deal with the bar that dark stars had?......i would like to think that would be a huge no....I was the origional owner of that particular bar and it bolted in perfectly to my 01 base cav from when i took it out of the box. The only reason I parted with it was that it didn't work with the racing seats i had purchased. And have you even owned anything from rd fabs? the products I have purchased from them in the past are 100% top notch.

would i buy from them again? f*ck yea i would. My fuel rail they tapped and welded a bung onto came out great, they even polished it for free! I also helped push them toward getting their hands on an origional cav connection turbo header for the 2200 and look forward to purchasing another product from them when it is completed.

I'm done its christmas moring and I'm a little tipsy so you can argu wiht me till ur blue in the face but I wont be returning to this thread. good night to all

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search