newb question - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
newb question
Saturday, March 08, 2008 9:38 PM
when they say like a 150 shot...what does "shot" actually reffer 2...

4-2-1 pacesetter header..full 2.5 pacesetter piping..bomz cai..genkei short shifter..vibrant front and rear strut bars..aem tru power alt pulley..neon glow strobes..xenon ultra blues..panasonic 7" flipout..Lanzar 15" sub..legacy 2000watt mono..

Re: newb question
Sunday, March 09, 2008 7:30 AM
how much hp is supposed to be added when you squeeze.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 9:36 PM
right its the amount of horsepower gained at the flywheel, not to the wheels.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:24 AM
Mike wrote:right its the amount of horsepower gained at the flywheel, not to the wheels.

I think there is one or two companies that claim whp with their kits.
Monday, May 05, 2008 5:15 PM
^^^^^

there are I have a 55 wet shot of zex ad I made an extra 55HP at the wheels

Yes I drive a Honda but I love all cars
Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:22 PM
95Honda8 wrote:^^^^^

i find that extremely hard to believe due to the fact of power loss through the transfer of energy though the tranny, axles, tires. When two parts touch each other no matter how well lubricated friction is still created and usually the energy is lost through heat and or friction. Do you have a dyno graph proving before and after? I use to drive a turbo eg so i know my way around them.

to OP:
here is a link i found that gives pretty accurate power gains and loss through the drive train. N20 jet calculator

Tuesday, June 03, 2008 9:59 AM
Luis Marroquin wrote:
95Honda8 wrote:^^^^^

i find that extremely hard to believe due to the fact of power loss through the transfer of energy though the tranny, axles, tires. When two parts touch each other no matter how well lubricated friction is still created and usually the energy is lost through heat and or friction. Do you have a dyno graph proving before and after? I use to drive a turbo eg so i know my way around them.

to OP:
here is a link i found that gives pretty accurate power gains and loss through the drive train. N20 jet calculator

It is probably actually like a 75 shot and they just underrate it so that it is actually a 55 shot to the wheels..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search