Need pics of LD9 wot switch (NX preferred) - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need pics of LD9 wot switch (NX preferred)
Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:27 PM
having difficulty figuring out where to mount my WOT switch and need some help...

i would ask for a description but i dont think i could figure it out without a picture

thanks.

Riddle me this... riddle me that...

Re: Need pics of LD9 wot switch (NX preferred)
Friday, May 09, 2008 7:34 PM
What's up? I had nitrous on my 1999Z24 and this is how i did mine-

-Look underneath your gas pedal, you will see a thin bar running across the back of it,

-Mount the switch there using zip ties (my method which works a temporary solution, or mount it by drilling to holes.

Note:

- I had previously mounted my WOT switch on my throttle bracket that connects to the TB, I had problems with it sticking sometimes so I decided to do it the above method instead,

let me know if you had any other quesitons...

good luck nitrous is alot of fun

Friday, May 09, 2008 10:54 PM
yeah i was thinking about placing it there...

ive been fiddling around with this for 3 days now and just cannot fathom how to hook it up on the TB anywhere, so doing the gas pedal is going to be much easier i think, there really is a ton of room under there.

i really dont know why i wanted it to be near the TB, but... whatever works right? lol

for now im going to be just learning on a 35 shot, its wet so i think ill be just fine. already have the 1 step colder plugs installed, solenoids and shark nozzel have been in and done forever. and i just finally did my T in the fuel line, had it done professionally with high pressure fittings and a real nice T.

thanks for your help.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 11:57 AM
z yaaaa (the riddler) wrote:yeah i was thinking about placing it there...

ive been fiddling around with this for 3 days now and just cannot fathom how to hook it up on the TB anywhere, so doing the gas pedal is going to be much easier i think, there really is a ton of room under there.

i really dont know why i wanted it to be near the TB, but... whatever works right? lol

for now im going to be just learning on a 35 shot, its wet so i think ill be just fine. already have the 1 step colder plugs installed, solenoids and shark nozzel have been in and done forever. and i just finally did my T in the fuel line, had it done professionally with high pressure fittings and a real nice T.

thanks for your help.

Start out small and work your way up. Don't get too excited and go trough a bottle in 4 days like i did.
Thursday, May 15, 2008 1:35 PM
I sent you a pic of how I did mine on the 2.3 t.b. bracket,either way it's easy to do and if done right there are no problems,I WOULD not zip tie it to your pedal,that's kind of hack to me

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:04 PM
shawn!!! omg!! where the hell have you been buddy?!

anyways... i would never do a hack job like that on my car, id buy the $70 direct wire into the CPS switch before i would do that crap.

Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:07 PM
Hey buddy,I was in Arizona for a week,saw some nice J-bodies,zero rust,lol

Friday, May 16, 2008 11:54 AM
i had mine mounted on the TB

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, May 18, 2008 6:03 PM
use a switch, WOT switches are for girls..

------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, May 19, 2008 8:14 AM
Arming switches used in conjunction with a wot switch is common,you should know that Brandon.If Brad had bought a Zex kit he wouldn't have to worry about a wot switch, but whatever.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008 9:18 PM
i would rather be a 'pussy' and use the WOT switch, even though i have an auto i think having a button or switch to have to flip on and off is neither safe nor convenient.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:43 AM
Well the way mine was setup was wot on the tb then the arming switch,easy..turn arming switch on floor it and spray,easier to control the spray and my switch was right on the power window panel,very convienent.I'm surprised that you are finally wanting to spray now though,lol.You should take it on the track once with spray,I'd like to know what it runs

Friday, May 23, 2008 6:49 AM
a 17.5 on a 100 shot.

Friday, May 23, 2008 1:27 PM
lol

Friday, May 23, 2008 2:08 PM
lol seriously, its so ungodly slow i wouldnt doubt it!!! for the mods ive got its really pathetic the way it 'performs'.

actually, what im hoping that is with all these big breathing mods ive got the nitrous will actually yield a hell of a lot more than it would on say a stock engine, or near stock engine.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 4:03 PM
Dude,CMON now,I had a vert. and less mods than you and ran a 15.2,I know as it sits now,if you run a 75 shot,you should easily be in the low 15's high 14's,maybe even mid 14's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search