Ecotec Aluminum Intake Manifold! - Page 2 - Nitrous Oxide Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Ecotec Aluminum Intake Manifold!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 3:45 PM
Wow that's a really nice option to have. I wish I had the extra money

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:23 PM
One of our customers is going to be dyno testing this manifold as well to check gains.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:20 PM
z yaaaa wrote:vulcan... i would think having a burst panel integrated into your manifold would be an awesome option. it would most certainly cost more to do but i think the nitrous enthusiasts would gladly pay for the insurance.

but guys... didnt you forget? hypsy is gods gift to the internet...

Hey Z Yaaa....will nitrous absorb into the pores of this manifold? You can post that picture all you want, I have a reason to be wearing the mask. What was your reason for continuing to fight after being prove wrong 10x over? Oh yeah...YOUR @!#$ EGO. You have no right to say one word about me.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:20 PM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:Yeah sorry for thread jacking,I just don't like Ryne.

Which is why your opinion doesn't matter to me AT ALL.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:52 PM
the fact you point out something in a different thread and whine about me posting a picture from another thread that doesn't belong in this one shows all of us just how much of a tool you really are.

oh and for the record... i was never 'proven' wrong. opinions arent proof.

You look so much cuter with something in your mouth.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:07 PM
He has every right as i do,this is a public forum.My opinion is mine,plain and simple,your knowledge or contribution to this "dead" platform as you call it doesn't negate the fact that you are a total a hole.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Friday, November 28, 2008 2:01 PM
z yaaaa wrote:the fact you point out something in a different thread and whine about me posting a picture from another thread that doesn't belong in this one shows all of us just how much of a tool you really are.

oh and for the record... i was never 'proven' wrong. opinions arent proof.

@!#$ wow, you are a tool brad. You thread jack and post a completely unrelated pic and you call Ryne a tool for commenting on it. And yes you were proven wrong about powercoat "soaking" into metal. Go ahead and claim that we(the rest of the org) dont have any proof that we are right, but where is your proof? So now STFU.

Friday, November 28, 2008 2:42 PM
i wasnt aware we had met before? kyle?

how can you even sit there and whine about what im doing when your post did the EXACT SAME THING?

and again... you dont have proof either so how can you claim your right? i was told by 3 major powdercoating companies that what i was saying was right. get the @!#$ over it.

cry about it to someone who cares, like possibly your boyfriend hypsy?

Friday, November 28, 2008 2:55 PM
LOUD NOISES!!!!

This thread sucks...

Friday, November 28, 2008 5:01 PM
Ah, a homosexual comeback.

If you wanna keep bitching at Hypsy like a 2 year old, i dont care, but dont pollute the org with your mindless babble and weak comebacks. Take it to AG and leave it there.

BTW this thread was already way off topic when i posted. And my "proof" as you say is common sence.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, November 28, 2008 5:05 PM

Friday, November 28, 2008 6:20 PM
/thread

Saturday, November 29, 2008 12:35 PM
If a couple of you guys wanna go in on buying this manifold ill give you deal. I have a GP for this manifold right now but i doubt that will take off.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search