wet or dry ? which is better... - Nitrous Oxide Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wet or dry ? which is better...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 10:50 AM
which is better for my 99 z24?

Re: wet or dry ? which is better...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 2:04 PM
wet is better for basically any vehicle.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:47 AM
ok yea i dont know a damn thing about nos at all so i wanna get some pointers before and if i decide to put any in my cavi...but im gonna do the motor work first...
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 1:55 PM
read the faqs, u'll learn alot, if you have questions after that go ahead and ask away.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 3:43 PM
alright sounds good to me
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:37 PM
Read everything before you hit the button, seriously.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:53 PM
^what this guy said.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 3:24 PM
Unless ofcourse you like rebuilding motors, then the installation is extremely easy......... all you need is a nitrous kit, dry is okay but wet is prefered (will last a little longer) WOT switch or a manual button because it is more fun and more F&F , about 100 shot pill should do, spray about 300 feet out (or as soon as you hit 2nd gear), now.... the MOST IMPORTANT key is to have all of this on video, its a MUST!! Post here and we will evaluate where you went wrong... awesome.

In all seriousness, I would use dry up to a 50 shot, with of course supporting mods like intake/exhaust/plugs... plugs being very important, 1 range colder for 50, 2 range colder for 75 will do just fine. If your goal is to spray 75 and go higher, invest in a wet kit and a MSD ignition box to retard the timing, this will help in the long run. Keep in mind that some kits you can start with a dry kit and then easy swap out the nozzle for a dual (like the NX shark) and run a wet kit. I do not know much about those as I have always purchased and used wet kits, but that is one option you have.

Other than that, ya like others have said, read the FAQ and ask more questions if you have them, nitrous is fun, as long as your careful with it and use it properly.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 7:34 AM
Robert Nitzsche wrote:ok yea i dont know a damn thing about nos at all so i wanna get some pointers before and if i decide to put any in my cavi...but im gonna do the motor work first...

OK, basically everything you posted there is pointless.

First rule - it's not "NOS", "nos", or "Nos"

Second - you don't need any "engine work" to run less than a 100 shot on your car.

Third - It's not a matter of "wet vs dry, which is better?" It's what do you need and what how complex do you want the setup?

Do some research and you'll find most of the answers you need on Nitrous Oxide

Friday, April 02, 2010 9:58 AM
Isaak speaks the truth. I'm going to run a 50 dry shot this summer. I have: Plugs , intake , exhaust and Zex dry kit. And fuel pressure gauge just to make sure. Thats all...

If your serious though you'd be a fool not to read the faqs and do some searching first...
Friday, April 02, 2010 10:15 AM
oops. just noticed how old this thread is.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search