Sunfire sedan, walled 2 18's build log - Page 3 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sunfire sedan, walled 2 18's build log
Friday, May 13, 2011 6:45 PM
Mmm power.

Bigg tweetz

Brand new mb quart amp...that I messed up..oopsies

Paint matched springs

New wimmms (ignore dirty car)

Nite shades in progress

Done

Monday, May 23, 2011 2:49 PM

Gotta case of the leans

If this doesn't get a rise out of you folks nothing will.
Monday, May 23, 2011 4:12 PM
COPY AUDIO, i mean CHEAPY AUDIO, i mean crescendo audio!!! nice sun, i mean crescendo amp you got there LMAO

click sig for my car audio videos
Monday, May 23, 2011 8:33 PM
Lmao say what you want but I still have cash in my pocket and we have the same thang in different cases.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 6:14 AM
BassJunkie wrote:Lmao say what you want but I still have cash in my pocket and we have the same thang in different cases.

not really the same. similair yes but not the same. sundown uses more expensive parts. so thats why there more expensive. plus being a dealer company and so on. id rather not buy from a copy cat and stick to the original. plus i probly paid less for my 3500 then you paid for w/e you have

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:23 AM
Ugh Crescendo... just another no-name basshead brand that pops up with GARBAGE mids/highs(yes I know from experience) to please the bass heads. Quality parts? Good sound? Good QC and R&D? NOPE! none of that @!#$, just the cheapest we can make it and most power we can print on the case to sell to all those bassheads who just don't care about anything but being cheap and getting loud.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 8:48 AM
And this is a problem why?

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:00 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Ugh Crescendo... just another no-name basshead brand that pops up with GARBAGE mids/highs(yes I know from experience) to please the bass heads. Quality parts? Good sound? Good QC and R&D? NOPE! none of that @!#$, just the cheapest we can make it and most power we can print on the case to sell to all those bassheads who just don't care about anything but being cheap and getting loud.

Sorry I didn't by JL's, pheg.

This amp clamps 397x @ 1 ohm so im cool with it
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:05 AM
Also the rd's are for sale, going a different route with subs. 750 obo picked up if anyones interested
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:07 AM
Like I said, big numbers cheap. That's all they care about. Cheap parts, @!#$ build quality, no R&D all they do is copycat. Just a crap brand. Sorry. And that has nothing to do with JL. Hell, I don't even have any JL in my car other than wiring. Nice try though "feg:"... @!#$ kids on forums these days.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:10 AM
Nice try pheg.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:11 AM
You're too cool for this thread, obviously.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:14 AM
As far as cheap to get loud, i understand if you going and competing, because your going to tear @!#$ up comping and, well, it would be ungodly to blow $4000 every 4 comps or something with blown equipment....no, if its setup right you shouldn't have a problem, but still. Ive seen a guy with 4 pyle 15s do a 151 and some change at a show before....its 80% build 20% equipment...you can have the best equipment in the world, but its still @!#$ if you cant build properly. While another guy could come with @!#$ equipment, and blow your setup away just because he could build worth a damn....in my opinion, if your doing it for fun, not completely serious about it, go cheap, if it makes you happy, whatever. If you get serious into it, then buy high dollar stuff...

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:18 AM
I really don't feel the need to defend my choice of equipment at all, but thank you david for being understanding unlike some other knuckle head that follows me around on here and hates because of jealousy.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:40 AM

Popcorn anyone? Promise my dick isnt in the bottom.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:13 AM
Most definitely need popcorn because he'll probably have 3 years worth of writing to explain why I'm wrong and he's always right, he's like a f*cking woman. Which is why I call him fheg.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:28 AM
now with the clamping thing, if i maxed everything out on my 3500 and clamped it i could probly get 5000 watts out of it.. but that dipping inot god know what kind of distortion. so the 3900 watts is at 10+% distortion. so have fun blowing your speakers with that amp

now for example i personally clamped 3000 watts out of a saz-3500 at 2 ohms, USABLE POWER not into the 10% distortion....

cresendont!!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:32 AM
lulz ok man.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:15 AM
Who's jealous? Surely not the guy who builds cars for sound quality, stealthy installs, and classy looks. Because for me to be jealous of an SPL guy like you, I would have to admire bare wood, wires all over the place, duct tape, and doing nothing but getting really loud bass. I promise, I'm not jealous. I do things different and wouldn't ever want to do SPL. Nothing against people who chose to, just saying I'm not jealous of you "feg". Seriously, are you 16 or something?

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:39 AM
Ok pheg.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 11:50 AM
man this could be worth a trip to see if cresendont copied sundown correctly...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 12:01 PM
Bring your clamp and tl I'm pretty satisfied overall. The person who did the clamp testing used and oscilloscope so I'm guessing the 397x is a decently clean signal, but honestly if its not I'm cool with it for the price. I only crank it up for short demo's and 3 second burps. There will be another amp on its way after I sell these subs and get my new ones. Plus much muchh more, not letting the cat out of the bag though.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:46 PM
just realized they copied the saz-3000 (discontinued by sundown for that very reason). clmap numbers are most def inflated. i want clamp vids and proof that it was clean befor ei believe that 4k was pulled out of it...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:28 PM
Not even close.....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 4:30 PM
Bring your clamp, never said it produced 4k.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search