Headlight bulbs - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Headlight bulbs
Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:24 PM
hey i have a 2002 z24 and i was wondering if you guys no of any decent companies that make blue headlight bulbs.all im finding is the cheap crap on ebay. a friend of mine had the blue ebay bulbs on his grand prix and they started to become weak and wear out. so im just wondering if you know of any good reputable companies. thanks

Turbo lag is a courteous head start

Re: Headlight bulbs
Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:31 AM
I have DDM Tuning HID's on my Sunfire. People say they are crap, but if they were crap then why would they come with a lifetime warranty on the ballasts... http://ddmtuning.com/
Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:51 AM
blue headlights suck. you can't see anything with them, and they look like @!#$.

car audio noob since 1984.
Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:30 AM
Thats why you go with 8000k's so they just have a tint of blue. I can see great with my 8000k's
Thursday, June 23, 2011 6:14 PM
okay so should i just go for like sylvania silverstar lights. cause i bought this car with a German technology HID kit or something and the guy said that it has a bad relay and they wont work. he said it was $25 but im just gonna say screw it. i just want a nice headlight that looks good instead of the stock yellow color

Thursday, June 23, 2011 6:16 PM
go with the silverstars.. unless you get projectors DO NOT get hid lights.

Thursday, June 23, 2011 6:22 PM
alright cool thanks man

Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:12 PM
Skyler McDowell wrote:okay so should i just go for like sylvania silverstar lights. cause i bought this car with a German technology HID kit or something and the guy said that it has a bad relay and they wont work. he said it was $25 but im just gonna say screw it. i just want a nice headlight that looks good instead of the stock yellow color

Just IMO, but i went from silverstars to my DDM's and it was a night and day difference.
Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:35 PM
Get Nokya Headlight Bulbs.. $20 on Amazon =)

Friday, June 24, 2011 5:02 AM
R3D_ROCK3T wrote:Get Nokya Headlight Bulbs.. $20 on Amazon =)

and they're dim as anything. i've used the full line, hyper white, blue, yellow, and even the purple. all stage two bulbs, and none were as bright as a standard siverstar, which is nowhere near as bright as an H.I.D.

car audio noob since 1984.
Friday, June 24, 2011 5:53 AM
hid is amazing... but there is nothing wiser than hid lights in stock reflector housings. I have seen sooooo many and even pointed down they still glare real bad.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search