Distance Test - Page 2 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Distance Test
Thursday, July 14, 2011 1:51 PM
Anton Miller (PPC) wrote:yea, i mean you need alot of mids and highs for you crazy loud bass yo, i mean you need ot be able to hear dat sh!t from like a mile away in order for it to keep up wit da bass yea! m/

LMFAO at you thinking your loud....

I would hope that you of all people on here would understand a distance test. I apologize if only doing a 148.3 doesnt merit having a proper front stage.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:46 PM
a proper front stage has nothing to do with spl. a distance test isnt anything more then saying you can annoy more people then someone else. has nothing to do without sound quality just means its loud. my 5 year old is loud. doesnt meant he sounds good to my ears.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, July 14, 2011 5:31 PM
John Matuska wrote:
Anton Miller (PPC) wrote:yea, i mean you need alot of mids and highs for you crazy loud bass yo, i mean you need ot be able to hear dat sh!t from like a mile away in order for it to keep up wit da bass yea! m/

LMFAO at you thinking your loud....

I would hope that you of all people on here would understand a distance test. I apologize if only doing a 148.3 doesnt merit having a proper front stage.

include a pressure meter with the test when your at a show doing a REAL test, then ill be impressed, you showing how @!#$ty your mids and highs sound on a camera means nothing to me. you can go ahead and post a vid of w/.e you want, but in all honestly, your "test" is pointless.... get to ashow to show off your mids and highs and "awesome 148.3" LMFAO

ps, stay out of my neighborhood with your @!#$ty bass and music thanks

click sig for my car audio videos
Thursday, July 14, 2011 5:49 PM
i know that doesn't mean anything in spl or sq terms but try and get a decent portable db meter and measure spl level usaqi style and see what #s you get
Thursday, July 14, 2011 5:58 PM
Andrey B wrote:i know that doesn't mean anything in spl or sq terms but try and get a decent portable db meter and measure spl level usaqi style and see what #s you get

hand helds will do nothing... usaci style im over a 152 db on the termlab......

Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:48 PM
out of a pair of SA-12s?? that's very impressive!!
what amp? saz-1500??
what kind of mids/highs are you running??
Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:22 PM
its a 151 with the sa's. 152 with the z's, on a saz-3500, about 2600 watts after rise @ 42 hz

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search