RKE Programming - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
RKE Programming
Monday, October 08, 2012 8:25 AM
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a company or anything that can program Remote Keyless Entry fob's for an '04 Cav that doesn't cost an arm & a leg. I just called all the Chevy dealers in my area and they want $90 per remote to program them to my Cav. I find that ridiculous seeing that even from the dealer the remotes only cost $78. Now, I'm not buying from the dealer, I got my remotes online for $25 ea. I don't know how the programming works (like if the car itself needs to be present) but if anyone here has a Tech tuner, I'd be willing to try and work something out with them to get the fobs programmed.

Re: RKE Programming
Monday, October 08, 2012 10:46 AM
You need a tec II gm programmer, car must be present. Try another dealer it might be cheaper

Have a nice day.
Re: RKE Programming
Monday, October 08, 2012 12:49 PM
I've called all the dealers in the Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Denver areas. It seems like its a flat fee or something. Oh well... even this long after the car is paid off Chevy still gets to f**k us once and a while. Maybe they'll give me a keychain or something so I feel halfway decent about it lol. Oh well.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search