Headlight issue - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Headlight issue
Friday, July 04, 2014 6:31 PM
Alright so I was driving in a dark neighborhood the other night with no street lights or anything that I'm used to in my neighborhood. I noticed that my headlights suck at point at the ground it seems like. It's like they don't even project light all around to my surroundings, just towards the ground. I checked them out and they're placed exactly where they should be and aren't angled at the ground at all. I have HID's that shine at the street basically. How do I get them to actually project out in front of me so I can actually see where I'm going?

Got heem!

Re: Headlight issue
Sunday, July 06, 2014 1:02 PM
Are you running stock headlights ? HID's need a projector headlight to work right .
Re: Headlight issue
Sunday, July 06, 2014 1:07 PM
There are adjustment star screws on the lights when you pop the hood. They are around the bolts that hold the lights in place.

I broke a headlight before because they were rusted in place. some penetrating oil definitely recommended.

If you have HID lights without projectors, swap them out for regular bulbs and save the eyes of the people driving around you.

"A car just isn't a car without a little blood, sweat, and beers." -- Shadowfire
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search