custom sub box - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
custom sub box
Friday, February 11, 2005 12:48 PM
im looking for a custom sub box to hold these 2 10" Infinities

something thats maybe molded to the cavalier trunk that would just slide right in....any place that makes em?

Re: custom sub box
Friday, February 11, 2005 1:50 PM
RKsport makes a trunk replacement deal that holds 4 12" subwoofers in either carbon fiber or fiberglass. For those two 10's i do not know of any "custom" Cavalier molded boxes. You might look into having someone fiberglassing a custom box for you as well.

"Is that one of those fast and the furious chinese cars???Nope its a cavalier"
Friday, February 11, 2005 2:16 PM
JayB wrote:RKsport makes a trunk replacement deal that holds 4 12" subwoofers in either carbon fiber or fiberglass. For those two 10's i do not know of any "custom" Cavalier molded boxes. You might look into having someone fiberglassing a custom box for you as well.

The RK box is a rear seat replacement this is not for the trunk.
For the trunk theres no prefab box made for the J so u need to custom made one.

2 x Adire Brahma 15", 2 x PA A3000DB
Saturday, February 12, 2005 6:59 AM
Grab some Glass and have a little fun. Read up on the how tos and then give it a try.. not that hard

Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:49 AM
if its custom your not going to walk into a store and pick it up. its going to have to be custom made for your application, talk to some of your local audio stores.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, February 13, 2005 2:44 PM
i wonder how that rear seat delete kit from rk sport works. how does it sound? can someone sit in the middle? it looks like a sort of seat the way its glassed(provided they dont have a seatbelt for them there. maybe you could custom a bucket seat into the muddle so the car would seat 3. they're probably get their ears blown out from the subs right next to them.

any pics?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search