hey which one will work - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hey which one will work
Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:23 PM
hey which one of this wire harness will work this one this one or this one this one...please tell me which one of these will work for my 2001 cavy i dont care that i loose my chimes thats why i dont buy i T Harness..thanks for the help

Re: hey which one will work
Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:25 PM
if you get a metra harness it will be a 70-2003. you will have to run your own accessory lead though
Saturday, March 05, 2005 8:45 PM
so would any of those wire harnesses work and what do u mean about accessory lead sorry for sounding stupid
Saturday, March 05, 2005 9:04 PM
Jordan Vandebeek wrote:so would any of those wire harnesses work and what do u mean about accessory lead sorry for sounding stupid
and as well what should i do to run my own accessory lead where do i run it too thanks
Saturday, March 05, 2005 9:09 PM
Well While we are on this topic I've just recived an eclipse Deck I would Love to intall. I have no clue on how to take the dash apart which is my first problem. The other one is any of you guys use the dash kit for installing the deck and how does it work? any ideas on web sites to help with these questions or does anyone have any pics to help. I really want to use amps to run all my speakers but to start I will use the deck an eclipse deck
Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:51 AM
accesory lead is what turns on the deck when you turn on your car. most ppl have tapped into the wiperfuse for their leads, as did i. i bought a harness for a 2001 chevy tracker and it works fine. also, a flush mount kit is what you should get. looks a lot cleaner installed. you may have to cut a small piece of plastic from behind the deck to make it fit with all the wires and such. its worth it.

Peace Out!!!
Monday, March 07, 2005 1:23 AM
Here you go Bill:

Re-Installation is the reverse of removal.

Peace Out!!!
Monday, March 07, 2005 1:25 AM
btw, you should lay out the wiring for your amps while you have the dash apart.

Peace Out!!!
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:51 PM
Man, i have taken my dash apart so many times, i think I've only got 4 bolts left to take out to get mine out now. LOL

Saturday, March 19, 2005 11:57 PM
BUMP for a great post...

always good to see people taking the time to help others out
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search