questions about new project - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
questions about new project
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:53 PM
its not in the cav, but i dont see why it would matter. heres the deal...
my buddy n i are plannin on pimpin out our van. its not the best lookin ,but it definately has potential.
behind the two front seats we want to put a dvd player, ps2, and monitor. in the very back, we are going to make a custom couch with a sub box underneath it. we have a sub and amp donor, so all we have to buy is the dvd player and monitor, and possibly a h/u. the question is, what all will we need to connect the dvd player and ps2 to the monitor and have them connected to the stock h/u and subs? i was thinking about a ac/dc converter and a bigger alternator, of another battery. im not sure
any help you guys could give me would cool
thanx

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *

Re: questions about new project
Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:05 AM
What kind of van? I had a astro with a good 1500 watts of sound a few years ago. Would make the sides wobble

Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:06 PM
its a 94 chryster van, just somethin we can cruise in. its nothing huge, just somethin nice on the interior. i just need info on how to connect everything properly

Saturday, March 19, 2005 9:53 AM
bump

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:43 PM
hooking up the ps2 and stuff to the stock head unit might be hard because u need AUX input i think for it to play sound because the tape or cd player or w/e it has i doubt it has it ...but if u would get a after market one that has AUX input then u could put the RCA's from the out put on the PS2 and the dvd player and run them 2 the cd player that will work we did it with my friends benz...as far as hoking both up "the PS2 and the DVD player" up to the cd player get the RCA splitters from wal-mart and up them up back words and when u turn just one on it works then turn it off then the other on ya know so it can have to RCA's plugged in at one time unless u wanna do it by hand ..............................................i am not an audio expert but this is what i can come up with

under construction
for sale :sunfire eyelids cheap!!! and racing seats!!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search