CD Deck with Sub-Outs - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CD Deck with Sub-Outs
Sunday, March 20, 2005 1:43 PM
Does anyone here know of a good cd deck i could get for around the 180 dollar range that has sub outs?

Re: CD Deck with Sub-Outs
Sunday, March 20, 2005 3:44 PM
I have heard that the Apline CDA-9847 was an awesome deck. I believe its like $189.99 or $200

Sunday, March 20, 2005 5:46 PM
most aftermarket head units come with one sub-out. but your best bet is going to be getting one with 2 sub-outs...i have a pioneer head unit in my 00 cavy and im thinking of upgrading when i install my 10's. I've like my pioneer alot. But it's all prefrence. Go to the store and hear em out. and also get one with a detachable face. In the long run it'll be better.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:51 AM
and not sure if u know or not, but the deck doesnt have to have sub outputs to run a sub, a sub amp can be fed from any set of rca's coming out of your deck.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:09 PM
Of course there are 2 other options, but they don't sound nearly as good as deck RCA's. You can run high level inputs, if your amp supports them, or do an inline converter from high level to RCA

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:38 PM
i have a pioneer mep7600, or is it meh7600, ah well, either way, it has front, rear and sub as seperate outputs. I am running boston interior speakers off my jl 300/4 and then my sub on my fosgate amp, and i have complete tunability front back side to side, and then independent sub controls.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:30 PM
Summed up: Dedicated sub outs are nice, but not a neccessity. You can run any decent sub amp off of full range RCA's and still get a quality sound.

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search