Alpine..is this one good? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Alpine..is this one good?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:46 PM
i am lookin for a cd player for my new car. I want to try an alpine because i have heard alot of good stuff about them. do u guys think this cd player would be good?
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-qUaJzzGAsDx/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=300&I=500CDA9825

Re: Alpine..is this one good?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:02 PM
its good..... but go to Circuit City it is the same price if not cheaper. You can also get a waranty on it, Free install, and get it the same day...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:28 PM
Apline's are great. There's a reason they are such a reputable brand, and it's because they make a very good quality product. That particular unit is great because it's got the basics that most anybody would need, but then it's got some strong accessory features that you will love if you expand your stereo into more than just a cd player (such as subwoofer control, front and rear pre-outs, etc). It's not as fancy as some other units, but that's what I like about Alpine. No gimmicks, just high quality.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:13 AM
I've got the 9851 and I love it.

Beat it like it owes you money
Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:19 PM
alright thanks for the information. i ordered it today from crutchfield because theres not a circuit city within 2 hours of here and it would be a long drive with no radio lol. but anyways should be in monday or tuesday.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search