CD Deck.. - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
CD Deck..
Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:19 PM
I got to looking.. and in a 98 Cavillac, I would have to put in a huge tacky spacer to fit a regualr CD (single din) player in my car. That really blows. Is there any way it would fit in the hvac, and i could put the hvac in the ugly spacer kit? show me what other 98'ers did.

cavy:bagged easystreet front, bags to be in in back soon, tubd, 18s.
celica gt-s:6speed, AEM Cold air, hi flow cat, muffler deletion, NGK plugs, Carbon fiber headliner, B&M shift kit, sportline 2.2" drop, factory rear disk brakes 1/4: 14.5sec. top speed: 145mph

Re: CD Deck..
Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:52 PM
make it fit

kinda like when you have a 7" screen and fiberglass it to fit ...thats my sugg.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:26 PM
Depends on what dash kit you get. Personally I think the Metra flush kit looks nice, and you could do like Ozzie suggested and glass the kit in if you really want it to look good.

-Chris
Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:53 PM
i didn't think metra had a flush kit. I thought the only flush kit for the cavy's was made by a company called American somthing or other. Can't think of the whole name right now.

Monday, November 14, 2005 8:22 AM
it will fit without the spacer if the 98 is anything like the 00-02 behind the dash, theres a uselss plastic piece that can be chopped off

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

i had lots of toys when i was young.slinky,etc.but once i found my penis,that was all she wrote
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search