Removed My Whole System Today **PICS** - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Removed My Whole System Today **PICS**
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 3:01 PM
Here it is:

Reason is i pick up my ion redline wednesday morning, and im not lettin this go with the cav. the type-x components (5 1/4) are for sale as are the 6x9s (Type R) because they wont fit. i also have a 12" type r sub and mrd-m300 amp id like to let go. id even let the eclipse titanium (12") and amp (360x2 @ 4ohms) go for the right price. if anyone is interested please e-mail me with an offer and we could go from there. thanks all for looking and any comments are welcome.

Re: Removed My Whole System Today **PICS**
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 12:54 PM
holy @!#$ @!#$ that is alot of stuff

but when i think about it i probably have just about that much in my car lol, just looks huge all piled up........

wuts the power handling / ohm rating on the eclipse?

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:03 PM
EWWWW tiny tiny box for such a nice sub, and ditch the rear fill becides that nice setup... whyd u take it out are u selling the car?
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 8:35 PM
02yellowcavy wrote:Reason is i pick up my ion redline wednesday morning, and im not lettin this go with the cav.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:42 PM
yeah i picked up an ion redline, brand new 2005, wednesday morning. there are pics in "other cars". power handling on the sub is 750 rms, it is an older titanium, (88120TiDVC Dual 4 ohm Coils) The amp is 360rms X 2 @ 4Ohms. I had the gain turned down on the rear speakers so i didnt hear them in the front but the rear passengers might have been able to hear them. i know its a small box but that is what it came with, i need a new one - with two sets of speaker terminals. i'd make a new one but dont really feel like it. anyway thanks guys.
Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:31 PM
I guess you're not selling the tweeters, huh?

Email me if you change your mind. I'm looking for a set...

L8r...

*** Need some 1995 Cavalier parts ???
*** FOR SALE: doors, windows, interior, engine parts, fenders, etc. -- email me
Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:43 PM
Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:26 PM
How much for the 12" type r
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search