Oil reccommendations - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Oil reccommendations
Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:47 AM
Ive been running mobil 1. I tried finding some contact information for garrett to email them, but I couldn't find anything on their website so I thought I'd turn to you guys. What are you running in your turbos?

Re: Oil reccommendations
Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:50 AM
I run mobil1. I tried royal purple for a while but it coked on the turbo rather quickly. Was not a fan and it was crazy expensive.

Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:42 AM
Ya, and mobil 1 is bad enough haha. The other option i was considering was amsoil, I could by it in bulk and save $$ and thats what I run im my dirt bike and love it for that. Also heard good about it in semi's as well. But never heard of anyone that runs it in their car

Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:55 AM
Ive run mobil1 with no issues at all. these days everyone will say theirs is the best and their quality is sucking blah blah blah....

Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:00 PM
Oh another ?...what about for breaking in a new turbo? Anything special or just run the same chit

Thursday, March 07, 2013 1:52 PM
I run eneos oil in the wrx the sunfire and my 02 cav the 03 cav got Mobil 1 today and my rotella in my truck the Eneos oil is really good I change it bout 3500-4000 and still has a slight goldish tint I could prolly squeeze 6000 out of it but would rather just be safe and keep internals in good shape

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search