lnf setup update with track times - Page 2 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: lnf setup update with track times
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:09 PM
Just saw you said you used trifecta lol, would stock 04 ecu and hptuners be able to give a decent tune?

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:47 PM
Yes....its the better option of the 2
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 1:27 PM
Cool ill go that way then , already got the LNF
Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:31 PM
Haha i bought a house so i never got around to putting the car on the road this year.. and the speedo videos were with 2 boost leaks so i was on like 3-5 psi... but akmer i used trifecta when he would do turbo cavs... he wont do them anymore and i cant say my tune sucks because it hasnt givem me any problems up to 13 psi but its pretty much the gm reflash that somehow he unlocked...i can send you a base file for hp tuners that i got from oldskool it should be a good starting point as hes one of the better tuners of the j body pcm... i would take and send you pics but i just ripped the head off of the car... i had a tick and it turned out to be a wrist pin... i was going to run it at import face off in pittsburgh but that plan backfired... if you need any help with the settup i can give you advice... i responed to your other post as well... i can also send you compressor maps of the lnf turbo if you would like...
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4:39 PM
Hp tuners all the way...like i said i could send u a base tune you can copy and paste the tables as a start point assuming your gonna used 60#injectors
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 8:55 PM
Will you send me the hptuners file so I can check it out, email is in my profile.

I'm running the 2000 GM refashioned for the 2.4
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search