Supercharger install - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Supercharger install
Saturday, November 16, 2013 8:50 PM
I just installs a supercharger on my car and had the tune, it's idling really bad and stalling out when I'm not on the gas, what could be the problem? I need to install the correct spark plugs

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Re: Supercharger install
Saturday, November 16, 2013 9:00 PM
Who tuned it?

What injectors?
What map sensor?

FU Tuning

Sunday, November 17, 2013 6:31 AM
The injectors that came with the kit, same as map sensor & gmpp tune was installed

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Sunday, November 17, 2013 9:54 AM
Do you have an AFR gauge, that would certainly help to know what your AFR is doing? Is the By-pass valve connected properly? Any CEL codes?

Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:10 PM
i had a godspeed dyno garage out of state college install it, as i knew nothing about it. its definetely getting to much fuel

Sunday, November 17, 2013 2:48 PM
Need to see if the bypass is working properly.

FU Tuning

Monday, November 18, 2013 6:00 AM
I actually think i found my problem. It's still on the 1bar map sensor, i feel so dumb :\ , i got the kit used and never got a 2bar map sensor, does anyone know where i can get one?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search