boosted and built 2200 - Page 9 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: boosted and built 2200
Sunday, October 05, 2008 1:25 AM
It has only turned this way because neither the OP or his nutswingers(read: you), have provided an ounce of proof. Why don't any of you shouw some proof of his awesome claims. Until then, ImPhat still is the only real impressive 2200/ohv builder here... KavyKid still is a bull@!#$ter talking out his ass.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart

Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:19 AM
Kardain wrote:I'm done... this has turned into nothing more than an argumentum ad ignorantiam and frankly no longer worth my time.

tuck em and run.

i even posted pics and videos of people i knew personally of the proof that their car does exist. why can't anyone that knows the OP do so as well?

Sunday, October 05, 2008 12:39 PM
i vote his questionable dyno numbers be removed from the top j-body numbers in the racing forum.

Sunday, October 05, 2008 3:36 PM
z yaaaa wrote:i vote his questionable dyno numbers be removed from the top j-body numbers in the racing forum.

Wait, i found his dyno sheet.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:00 PM
LMAO thats jokes
Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:22 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats not right!!!!
Sunday, October 05, 2008 4:39 PM
^^ Is that "his" camaro?

Totaled 2008
Sunday, October 05, 2008 7:09 PM
*yawn*

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Monday, October 06, 2008 6:44 AM
1jzdynonu8.jpg

Monday, October 06, 2008 7:31 AM
I only read to page 4....

up to that point this might be the worst thread in the history on JBO, but did anything ever come of this? Any proof, vids or even a simple pic?

Monday, October 06, 2008 8:26 AM
Darkstars wrote:I only read to page 4....

up to that point this might be the worst thread in the history on JBO, but did anything ever come of this? Any proof, vids or even a simple pic?
nope....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Monday, October 06, 2008 8:29 AM
Darkstars wrote:I only read to page 4....

not yet. you should keep reading.

Monday, October 06, 2008 9:27 PM
I does get good from page 5-7, Ryan. BUT to sum it up, the OP is a BIG cry baby when people doubt him(similar to people who are lying and get mad when you call them out.....), Kardain swears he is a good guy, an honest guy, and DOES have what he claims, but can also provide no proof. The whole thread is a bunch of BS leading up to a disapointment. NOTHING has been, is being, or will be proven. It's sad how people somehow think they get ahead in life just lying about meaningless crap like this.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:38 PM
Well, here's what I got from this thread:

1) I'd love a setup like John Benhams. Looks great, and I'm willing to bet it hauls great too.....maybe someday, if I still have the cav, and money, at the same time.

2) Almost willing to bet, based upon what I've seen (Which is absolutly nothing, save for a "Untouchable" dyno sheet) that kavykid is still on a stock motor the stock motor. The only thing that shakes me from that is his knowledge on the subject, so I have benefit of the doubt that he is boosted.

3) Trying to back up numbers when you have no proof whatsoever isn't very cool, and tends to be a time-waster.

OP, where have you run off to? If you've got proof post it, and not just some more excuses. Honestly, if I had seen pictures of all this, again, there'd be benefit of the doubt, as the old saying goes "when it rains, it pours" and unfortunatly that applies to life sometimes as well. But all these excuses with not even a picture of the setup? I'll call BS.

Saturday, November 15, 2008 1:53 PM
Adam Hodder wrote:Well, here's what I got from this thread:

1) I'd love a setup like John Benhams. Looks great, and I'm willing to bet it hauls great too.....maybe someday, if I still have the cav, and money, at the same time.

2) Almost willing to bet, based upon what I've seen (Which is absolutly nothing, save for a "Untouchable" dyno sheet) that kavykid is still on a stock motor the stock motor. The only thing that shakes me from that is his knowledge on the subject, so I have benefit of the doubt that he is boosted.

3) Trying to back up numbers when you have no proof whatsoever isn't very cool, and tends to be a time-waster.

OP, where have you run off to? If you've got proof post it, and not just some more excuses. Honestly, if I had seen pictures of all this, again, there'd be benefit of the doubt, as the old saying goes "when it rains, it pours" and unfortunatly that applies to life sometimes as well. But all these excuses with not even a picture of the setup? I'll call BS.

thank you for those useless, and obvious observations. lets let this POS thread die now please.. thank you.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 3:31 PM
Reviving this because I don't know how I stumbled apon it, but I read it all, and had my "ego stroked" a few times!!! lol

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, September 01, 2016 6:58 AM
I miss this site lol

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search