Good place to get 2200 supercharger - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good place to get 2200 supercharger
Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:24 PM
Wanting to supercharge the cavy I searched but it doesnt show anywhere to get the supercharger for my car i know one company selles it (RSM i believe) but is there anywhere else for a reasonable price??

West Virgina J-bodies
For a great deal on all your jbody needs
Visit Tabasco Racing

Re: Good place to get 2200 supercharger
Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:28 PM
http://www.rsmracing.com
http://www.highrevmotorsports.com

Both sell the same kit, RSM is canada, HighRev is US, don't expect to pay less than $3500 though.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Saturday, April 09, 2005 11:13 PM
a friend of mine just paid 2700 on ebay...

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:54 AM
2670 to be exact =P

2000 Dark metallica green cavalier. (2.2 2200) pace setter 4-1 header, magna flow cat, dual quad tip dtm muffler, 1800 watt stereo with satalite radio, momo 16in rims, from rk sport strut bar, rear vibrant strut bar, indeglow gauge cluster along with matching hvac panel, clear corner lenses, altezz tails, vibrant wai, carbon fiber oem style hood, rsm lightened crank pulley....

and soon to be part of my family of which is may car, the rsm supercharger 8psi, waiting until i get time to install it....

"Disarters are just another star falling in my yard."
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:21 AM
Make your own. It can be done. I alway say this i know, but it isnt that hard. and you could do the whole thing for about $800 to $1000. just got to be good at making custom stuff. If you need pics, i can post my idea again for you guys.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:34 PM
post!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 8:48 PM
Yea man POST IT!....
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:22 PM
Basically You want to use an Eaton M90 out of a thunder bird or Cougar.
Then move your battery, run a transfer rod to your belt, and the proper piping, and bracket to do all of this. Remember you will need a BOV for this type of supercharging. I am not going to get in to details, but heres a crude pic for you to get an idea. And yes I fit an M90 in my car to see if it would fit.

Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:17 PM
can you get a pic from a different angle? not that i don't believe you but it looks like a photochop, and other members may call bs.

as for the pic request, i'm curious as to how you are driving the s/c. in the pic above it looks like the shaft runs into the back of the altenator.

<br>
-DS
Thursday, April 14, 2005 1:30 PM
Ohh that pic is Photoshoped. I just wanted to give you an idea of what it would look like.
I have seen this set up done on Ford probes in person with the V6 in them. Works great, leaves room to intercool and everything.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search