Fidanza Short Shifter - Anybody have it? - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Fidanza Short Shifter - Anybody have it?
Sunday, July 31, 2005 3:57 PM
http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=507&idproduct=1263

I found this from browsing the internet. I thought B&M was the only one that made a short shifter for cavaliers. I think i have found me a new winner!

Re: Fidanza Short Shifter - Anybody have it?
Monday, August 01, 2005 9:21 AM
CavalieRX wrote:http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=507&idproduct=1263

I found this from browsing the internet. I thought B&M was the only one that made a short shifter for cavaliers. I think i have found me a new winner!

I will be honest with you. That shifter looks 100% exactly the same shifter you can find on e bay for 20-30 dollars if you search hard enough. When I bought one of the knock off shifters off e bay so I could show B&M it looked 100% to the one in that picture and in the same looking box with the same looking black foam thingy under the shifter. If you really want my honest opinion I dont even think Fedanza makes those shifters I think they buy it in bulk from over seas like everyone else form the same company who knocked it off B&M and they call it there own. Just like how everyone else does.

Monday, August 01, 2005 3:38 PM
Karo (Car Customs) wrote:
CavalieRX wrote:http://www.turbotechracing.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=507&idproduct=1263

I will be honest with you. That shifter looks 100% exactly the same shifter you can find on e bay for 20-30 dollars if you search hard enough. When I bought one of the knock off shifters off e bay so I could show B&M it looked 100% to the one in that picture and in the same looking box with the same looking black foam thingy under the shifter. If you really want my honest opinion I dont even think Fedanza makes those shifters I think they buy it in bulk from over seas like everyone else form the same company who knocked it off B&M and they call it there own. Just like how everyone else does.

Yeah, I didnt see it on thier website either by the model number that is listed on Turbo Techs website. Maybe Ill shoot Fidanza an email...

Monday, August 01, 2005 4:45 PM
Here is the applicatio file from Fidanza . Then in the excel file click the lower left tab on the page that says short shifters.
We have sold a few of those, and they are the same as B&M except the color.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Monday, August 01, 2005 5:39 PM
You know what. I click on that but I didnt see that tab at the bottom. Sorry bout that. I guess there is our answer... Think i found my short shifter.. Can you get different knobs?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search