Hays T/o Bearing. - Transmission Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hays T/o Bearing.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:50 PM
Anyone have any insight on these? I've honestly never heard of them until today and I am in need of one with the Clutch I just ordered (Centerforce Dual Friction) and the company I am ordering through recomended this one to me. I've gone through different listings and couldn't find it available for the car, neither could I find the product number ordered. Any advice/what to look for when I go to do the install would be great!

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!

Re: Hays T/o Bearing.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:13 AM
Sorry if I burst your bubble, but I had a centerforce dual friction clutch, and it was the absolute worst pile of junk I ever had. Good luck with yours.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:50 AM
Roofy wrote:Sorry if I burst your bubble, but I had a centerforce dual friction clutch, and it was the absolute worst pile of junk I ever had. Good luck with yours.

hopefully it'll be different with the ln2 over the Eco. Not many companies are wanting to make stuff for this thing. CF was one of my last options.

Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:42 AM
i had good luck with mine, just make sure you break it in properly and it should be good.

Sunday, July 24, 2011 9:40 AM
thanks Brad, does it come with break-in directions? I haven't had to do a breaki-in period with any clutches/throw out bearings yet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search