weld/bogart rims - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
weld/bogart rims
Thursday, June 25, 2009 1:50 AM
what size offset racing rim would i need 2 clear the strut in the front of a z24.

Re: weld/bogart rims
Saturday, July 04, 2009 10:58 AM
we have 4 identical cnc 1-piece 13x9 24offset bogarts with a 1in spacer, ive only mated them to the cav once with a adpater spacer instead of the 1in. but they run just fine front and rear on the dsms, both the dsms and the cav run 16x6.5 rims for dd with about the same clearence. so i would assume a 9in wide rim in a offset of 24 or greater depending upon if you use the anchorable 1in spacer they provide. we run mickey drag et slicks in the back that total 11in wide and 80-90 profile with 10lbs air and hooisers in the front that are 11in wide with the sidewall, but have a 9in traction path in the front(sidewall to wrinkle ). get out a tape measure and measure from the knuckle,strut,control arm out to the mounting face of the rotor. also measure for caliper clearence and tie rod clearence. im not sure on the offset but this should be a good starting point for your reasearch. also the bogarts are custom and might take awhile to be made depending on your order. $500-625 a rim, plus $250-350 a tire. i havent checked weld lately as they didnt have what we wanted, but i believe they will be around $350-450 a rim also.

Re: weld/bogart rims
Tuesday, July 07, 2009 12:42 PM
thanks alot
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search