Anyone heard of these? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone heard of these?
Thursday, February 11, 2010 10:28 AM

I am going to go pick these up tomorrow if they will fit. I looked everywhere and cant find any info on them. A guy I work with knows everything about tires and says the rikens are junk but I figure with 85% tread left and good wheels its a deal. Any help would be appreciated. If i get them I will post a pic. Thanks!http://louisville.craigslist.org/pts/1585329541.html

Re: Anyone heard of these?
Thursday, February 11, 2010 1:28 PM
If there is one part of the car i would not skimp and use cheap stuff on its the part that has contact with the raod at all times. Cheap tires are just that CHEAP!!!!!!

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Thursday, February 11, 2010 5:52 PM
KandyMan...Das Deutsche. wrote:If there is one part of the car i would not skimp and use cheap stuff on its the part that has contact with the raod at all times. Cheap tires are just that CHEAP!!!!!!

those tires are actually made by michelin. my grand am GT rims came with those. grip pretty nice too.

Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:34 PM
they are crap tires but 500 is a good deal considering they are pretty much new and the tires alone would cost that much at a tire shop. but talk em down to 450 cuz of the scratch
Sunday, February 14, 2010 9:40 PM
sandman8938 wrote:they are crap tires but 500 is a good deal considering they are pretty much new and the tires alone would cost that much at a tire shop. but talk em down to 450 cuz of the scratch

just wondering have you used them ?

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:05 PM
not on my car. but i worked at tire shops for a few years and installed raptors all day cuz they were the cheapest
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search