Shopping for some wheels with air ride - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Shopping for some wheels with air ride
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:37 AM
Hey guys, I've been needing some new wheels for a while now, and I'm thinking about finally picking up a new set. I just installed easystreet air ride with the old strut models last fall, so I'm looking for something that fits the bagged theme and won't give me many tucking issues. From what i've seen on here, it varies from car to car whether or not you need to roll the fenders even with pretty small wheels. I would prefer not to, but if i need to i will. I also read that an offset of 42-45 was reccomended somewhere on here for tucking. I think i am set on 18s mostly because of how awesome spencers white sunfire looks with them. So here are the wheels i am leaning towards. They are 18x7.5 with a 42mm offset. http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&autoYear=2001&autoModClar=&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&wheelMake=Enkei+Performance&auto Make=Chevrolet&i1_Qty=4&autoModel=Cavalier+Coupe&wheelModel=LS-5&initialPartNumber=4378758042C . Do any of you air baggers see any problems with these?

Re: Shopping for some wheels with air ride
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:08 PM
well hopefully they work out. I just had a drunken impulse buy. lol

Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:01 PM
nice looking wheels, thanks for the plug by the way
Friday, March 26, 2010 9:43 AM
stargazer7467 wrote:nice looking wheels, thanks for the plug by the way

haha. no prob. clean car man

Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:14 PM
i love those wheels! i was gonna get the black ones but i found some 20's for the same price just need to cut some tubs out now.. post pics i wanna see them on

Monday, March 29, 2010 2:41 PM
I just got them today . I can;t get my car out of storage till the end of april though, so its going to be a while on the pics. I really like them though. The lip is bigger then it looked in the pics.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 29, 2010 4:42 PM

Monday, April 05, 2010 5:47 PM
man its so tempting to go chrome......
Monday, April 05, 2010 7:22 PM
i am not a fan of chrome stick, polished maybe but no chrome...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search