new set of shoes - Page 2 - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: new set of shoes
Friday, May 21, 2010 7:44 PM
i believe the thread sleeves are as far down as they go. 2 of my buddies helped me with them and they are both smart with cars. thats what happened when we mounted them on the stock struts though because the konis didnt fit through the stock top hats but we got that all figured out. it was sitting like a monster truck. i just cant figure out why she isnt lower than she should be with the coils fully spun down. i know this is the wrong forum to ask this on but i figured hey what the hell why not haha

Friday, June 18, 2010 9:36 PM
Wow how do you get such a set for just 200?!
Also nice work on the paint.
Post pics when you're done lowering.
Thursday, June 24, 2010 10:52 AM
any pics how it sits down rite now?
Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:55 AM
Perroloco . wrote:any pics how it sits down rite now?

im sure he fixed it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:56 AM

Thursday, July 08, 2010 9:26 PM
azncav wrote:
Perroloco . wrote:any pics how it sits down rite now?

im sure he fixed it

[[cough couch she cough couch]]

i got it all lowered now! I figured out the problem and redid everything the problem was that the dumb asses put the fronts on the rear but now i just gotta roll the fenders and spin the coils down more so i will be sitting supa low. sorry i completely forgot about this thread and i havent really been on with working 3 jobs now haha but here they are, the updated pictures!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010 12:07 PM
Very nice! Is it just me or is the rear lip more orange-ish than the front?

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Monday, August 02, 2010 7:54 AM
Very nice! Now shave the molding on the driver's side. Pass side is win.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:00 PM
Miss Jazer wrote:Very nice! Now shave the molding on the driver's side. Pass side is win.

This. The 'Fire is looking good man!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Thursday, August 05, 2010 9:56 AM
Twenty4z wrote:Very nice! Is it just me or is the rear lip more orange-ish than the front?

Not just you.

Looks good though! Keep it up.

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Saturday, August 07, 2010 2:47 PM
you are right about the paint i am actually just about to fix that. i tried doing them at 3 am on kinda a drunk night by just one garage light bulb. the driver side i took the molding off but as soon as i did that it came to be a biggggg fail! the passenger side went smoothly and come to the driver side to do that and it had a completely different adhesive on it and what appeared to be super glue. well underneath just that strip was rust and the paint was pretty much stripped off of it. so either the previous owner tried to take it off and completely @!#$ it up and put it back on or it was previously ripped off
Saturday, August 07, 2010 10:03 PM
That's too bad, it looks so clean on the shaved side. Is it just one panel, or all 3 are the same?

Sunday, August 08, 2010 1:50 AM
the door and rear panel are the messed up but the front trim is getting there underneath, but i got a buddy who does pretty good work painting and what not so i am going to give him a call once i got the money for it and have him fix her up all nice for me cuz i do agree it looks soooo much better shaved
Monday, August 09, 2010 2:01 AM
cute

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search