XXR 507w - nice or rice? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
XXR 507w - nice or rice?
Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:17 PM
I can't make up my mind... tossing around the idea of getting these for my DD...

I'm still not sure...

XXR 507w blue chrome
here they are on a suby forrester

horrible chop on my 04

or something a bit more conventional... enkei falcon

the big question... are the 507w's in blue chrome rice... or nice? I really cannot make up my mind...
there are a lot of colors going on, but they're still subdued and the design of the wheel is simple so they don't look too busy to me..

thoughts?

Re: XXR 507w - nice or rice?
Thursday, January 20, 2011 2:28 PM
The only time body color on wheels looks ok IMO, is on a show car.

They work on the Fozzy, But a Subaru is what makes the wheel sexy to me..They would look better on the cav if they were bigger, But that's not optimal for a DD..

Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:50 AM
they match the station wagon subie ok , but on you cav they definately need to be bigger.

Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:08 PM
i wouldn't say either. they just different.

Monday, January 31, 2011 9:00 PM
2nd set definitely..and your car is almost identical to mine... did you lower yours some?
btw, i dont think you chopped ur pix...i think you used this site ---> http://www.wheelsnext.com/preview-wheels-on-my-car/

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Wednesday, February 02, 2011 5:22 PM
I like them, but go bigger. Not sure what size those are, but I think 17s look good on our cars (for a DD) and as long as you like em, that's what counts.

----

Monday, February 07, 2011 8:06 AM
None of the above.
Neither of them look good on your car.
Good luck PJ.

Misnblu.com
Newbie member since 1999
Thank you Dave and JBO!

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 7:48 PM
oh wow, my gf just pointed those out like, an hr ago.. said she likes them and would wanna put them on a white Cavalier sedan. and I told her I thought they were hideous.. and I stand by that. sorry PJ..

I used to have the Kyowa Evolves in black on my black Z.. gave them to a friend cause I owed him money. now that I'm in the market for wheels and cant get Blue to get back to me on his Axis Mod7s, I was debating on getting another set of Evolves.. but staggered, in 18x8 and 18x9

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search