Biggest wheel tucked - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Biggest wheel tucked
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 3:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone can tell me the dimensions of the biggest wheel and tire combination with a 02 cavalier 2 door with a air ride suspension. I use to have 19x7.5 tucked, but I don't know the offset. I would like to go up to 20's but I don't know the demension of the wheel and tire to order in order to be able to tuck them.

Re: Biggest wheel tucked
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:11 PM
20s been done way to many times.. even 22s no kidding .

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:19 PM
True, but I just like the look of the big wheels filling up the wheel well.
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 4:19 PM
Yep bagged on 22s was his name i think. had a fire on 22s laid out. and didnt that northstar cav have 22s in the back?

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:01 PM
yup.. it did..

i ment 20s have been tucked plenty of times..

Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:15 PM
Gotcha. I just sold my 19" foose rims and wanted to upgrade. I just didn't wanna order the wrong size rim. I just wanted it nice and tucked. I already rolled the fenders, just need the right measurements.
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 6:03 PM
IMO no J with ever "Tuck" anysize wheel without a tub....just can't be done....well maybe if u take the tires right off.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 7:18 AM
There was that sunfire that was tubed, had tons of stuff done. He had 22 or 24s in the rear and 20 or 22s in the front and it laid all the way out. Anyone remember the name? I don't think he ever got it running though??

Wednesday, March 09, 2011 3:21 PM
I don't remeber his user name, it was bagedfire on the jco, hes canadain, dosen't live to far from me. Hes still around and working on the car, ditched the fancey kit and front conversion, gt kit now, going crazy paint and they have a 3800 s/c in it.....dunno if its running yet.

Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:19 AM
Yea I remember there being a swap in it but I never remember him getting it running. If I recall he already had a crazy paint job, is he adding to it or was that the same one? Glad to hear he still has it, that thing was a beast for what he built it for.

Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:03 PM
tub it!

Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:13 PM

Thursday, March 10, 2011 7:31 PM
Gary Frank wrote:I don't remeber his user name, it was bagedfire on the jco, hes canadain, dosen't live to far from me. Hes still around and working on the car, ditched the fancey kit and front conversion, gt kit now, going crazy paint and they have a 3800 s/c in it.....dunno if its running yet.

Sadly... the car is no more, no completion.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search