Pontiac rims on Cavalier - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pontiac rims on Cavalier
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:38 AM
This guy is selling his 4 Pontiac rims for 280$. It says Pontiac on them, if you see clearly.

Would these rims look good on my car? What I have now is black cheap rims with wheel covers.

Here is my car:
2001 coupe base model

Thoughts?

Re: Pontiac rims on Cavalier
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 3:39 AM
Oops, wrong section.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:38 AM
More important question is, do you think those wheels will look good on you car? You're driving it and spending your money on it, not us...so do what will make you happy with your car.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:47 AM
I like the custom overspray

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 6:52 AM
man i got em on my cavi i only payed 50 for mine but i like em
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 4:08 PM
Spray bomb ftw save your money an get a wet of rims that will look good

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:03 AM
IMO no way i would ever pay 280 for a set of spray painted stock wheels that say Pontiac to put on my cavalier....and i also think there ugly haha put the money elsewhere or save towards a set of wheels worth it you could probably find a decent set for 280 right now if you looked hard enough. look for a set of z24 rims if you liked the styles of those theres a few people on here selling some.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 10:12 AM
For $280 you could hunt craigslist for someone trying to unload a set of aftermarket wheels not a set of spray-painted stockers.

-------------------Sig-----------------------------
"1999 Chevrolet Z24 GT"
"Wack...Missing The Z24 Interior"
"wow who wants to make a list that big!!! i want it all a fully built z24 spanking Lamborghiniz
and rarries.... hit the road like ZOOM!!"
Tuesday, June 15, 2010 1:18 PM
I paid 280 for my wheels that are in my signature brand new...

so do YOU think you'll be happy with them?

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 7:41 PM
Man you guys get things so cheap in the states!!!

I tried craigslist. The least I can find is like 600, and most aftermarket are above 1000$...

Sometimes I wish I lived in the States from how cheap you guys buy everything.
Saturday, July 30, 2011 10:53 PM
I bought these types of rims for my 05 sunfire...any body think they would look good on my car if they were properly painted black with chrome lip???

btw my car is stock and sport red metallic just to give u an idea of what it looks like...

Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:02 PM
that is waaay to much to pay for painted stocks. i just paid 50 for a set of wrx rims! scratch and dent free. you should have searched harder

Little Sedan That Could <3 Forever

Sunday, July 31, 2011 12:18 AM
i had the same rims on my droptop from pick and pull and i paid 150 i think but they came with almost brand new rikon raptor z rated tires only used them for a few months until i Disliked the look of them haha

Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:12 AM
yea I got mine off of craigslist for 100 bucks and they came with new tires so im pretty happy. Better then steelies... Im trying to decide whether to polish the aluminum or have them black with a polished lip.

OPINIONS???

and sry for thread jacking...
Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:19 AM
look around man i got my scion rims with really good tires for two hundred, craiglist or one of the members here

Modding my j since I found the org
Monday, August 01, 2011 5:41 AM
i wouldnt pay 280 for them...id poke around the junk yard first...i picked my ls rims up for 150 with AWESOME tires..kinda funny that i ride in a pontiac with cavi rims on it...but at the time i wasnt even on the org and i got them cuz they look good and i knew they would fit..plus i have yet to see another sunfire with them
Thursday, August 04, 2011 10:00 AM
are you guys aware your'e telling this guy to search harder and he hasn't even posted in the thread in over a year?

just sayin.......

Thursday, August 04, 2011 10:49 AM
blucavvy wrote:are you guys aware your'e telling this guy to search harder and he hasn't even posted in the thread in over a year?

just sayin.......

nope didnt even realize. just saw on the side that it was updated haha good looking out.

Little Sedan That Could <3 Forever

Thursday, October 06, 2011 10:02 AM
i got a 5 bbs mesh wheels with tires on all 5 for 250 craigslist is the way to gooo

gilligan
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search