Anyone run Drag DR21s? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone run Drag DR21s?
Sunday, December 11, 2011 1:50 PM
Just curious to see what they look like on a J. I know theyre knock-offs of RPF1s. I dont care. I like the style. Its just hard to justify the price point when I DD the Sunfire on crappy roads.

My only concern is that Ive been wanting to get into something with more of a lip and the DR-21s only come in a 45mm offset.

Re: Anyone run Drag DR21s?
Sunday, December 11, 2011 2:05 PM
crappy roads call for legit wheels. i drive my wheels daily through pot holes, dips, rocks, etc and nothing more then a scratch from washing them.

Sunday, December 11, 2011 2:23 PM
not to say some knock offs aren't good, but saying you drive on messed up roads really is not a good excuse. if you spend money on a quality paint and a nice kit why not spend a little more on some nice rims. i

had my share of cheap wheels, but that was a choice just because i wanted them.

Sunday, December 11, 2011 3:56 PM
I need new tires on my Secas. If I can sell them for $250 and pick up some DR21s for $100 a wheel Im only adding $150 to the cost of new tires as opposed to adding $750 to it. If I cant get a cheap set of wheels Im just going to keep my Secas. Im not looking to dump more money into this car but a cheap change would make me content with it. Im saving for a project car anyways.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search