Cobalt rims on a Cavalier? - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cobalt rims on a Cavalier?
Saturday, May 04, 2013 5:33 AM
Hi everyone,

I have a 2000 Cavi with the factory wheel covers. I want to upgrade to the stock Cobalt alloy rims if possible. I found a set of used 2009 Cobalt rims, I don't think they are SS. The ad reads.... .Wheels ALLOY GM/Chevrolet stock 16" x 7 - (5 lug) - SET OF 4 fits Chevrolet or Pontiac (from 2009 Cobalt)...

Will they fit the lug pattern on my Cavalier? Sorry, I did some searches here and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance....

Ipud wrote:We put Jap Traps on cinder blocks around here. We don't wave the American flag for novelty

I proudly own American cars, nothing else....

Re: Cobalt rims on a Cavalier?
Saturday, May 04, 2013 6:19 AM
Saturday, May 04, 2013 12:05 PM
Not really worth the trouble you'd have to go through, you'd be better off finding you some Z24 wheels or some of the Chrome wheels off of the LS Sport
Tuesday, May 07, 2013 12:44 AM
i thought all cobalts were 4 lug????? cavy bolt pattern is 5x100mm

John Lenko wrote: It is bad. Stop. Now. Bad. Bad bad. Bad bad bad.

...j

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 3:47 AM
Tyler Howland wrote:i thought all cobalts were 4 lug????? cavy bolt pattern is 5x100mm

You thought wrong.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, May 08, 2013 12:09 PM
I looked it up on wikipedia they say "In addition, all models except the LS and LT1 now use a 5x110 wheel bolt pattern. The LS and LT1 retained the standard 4x100." but apperently this was only for 2007... and no the rim wouldnt bolt on... isnt wikipedia awesome?
Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:04 PM
Sam Braun wrote:I looked it up on wikipedia they say "In addition, all models except the LS and LT1 now use a 5x110 wheel bolt pattern. The LS and LT1 retained the standard 4x100." but apperently this was only for 2007... and no the rim wouldnt bolt on... isnt wikipedia awesome?

Thanks for that! I'm sure it's a ' played out ' question, but I honestly didn't know....
Bummer though. I'm tired of the plastic caps, but wanted a GM -sportier- rim.

Ipud wrote:We put Jap Traps on cinder blocks around here. We don't wave the American flag for novelty

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:24 PM
00stickcavi wrote:
Sam Braun wrote:I looked it up on wikipedia they say "In addition, all models except the LS and LT1 now use a 5x110 wheel bolt pattern. The LS and LT1 retained the standard 4x100." but apperently this was only for 2007... and no the rim wouldnt bolt on... isnt wikipedia awesome?

Thanks for that! I'm sure it's a ' played out ' question, but I honestly didn't know....
Bummer though. I'm tired of the plastic caps, and wanted a GM -sportier- rim.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search